Is halo going to rise or fall

What do you guys think is halo5 going to save HALO in general or is it just going to be another one of those games that fails us once again?

Its to early to say really, and I wouldn’t want to make a call one way or the other until we see more of the game itself.

well from what we saw from the halo5 beta what do u think?

I think Halo 5 is a step in the right direction. (based on the beta.)

what do u guys think about the new rocket launcher design

Halo 5 will turn out pretty much exactly like H4.

Stagnate.

I thin k halo 5 is going to bring the series up more

I’m expecting another each scenario, High population at launch, that will eventually settle down to a much smaller but stable population, whether it’s an actually respectable population is up in the air, reach was at 100,000 players after everything settled, I’m not sure whether halo 5 will have that amount per say.

> 2535425414381503;3:
> well from what we saw from the halo5 beta what do u think?

It’s the right path for the multiplayer design I think.

If they give forge a lot of the asked for tools, have a good lengthy campaign, and give us a good, fun, and replayable survival mode like odst firefight, people will play for years to come.

From playing the beta I think it will rise But plenty of people on are all ready hating on it. I expect high sell but can’t say for sure about what the populationI got be.

From the beta It definitely going to fit better with most halo players then 4, But its just a different Day and age, Im not sure how population will be I’m hoping it does well,

If they manage to create an excellent story for the campaign and they have playlists for both AA and anti-AA they will manage to save it.

I think Halo 5 Guardians will rise (just like Batman), and many of us hope that Guardians will be one of the best Halo ever created.

Unless they show us something innovative and awesome in the next few months, no, I didn’t see anything in the beta that will keep the population, the hard core halo fans will always be playing but unless something big is coming with Halo 5 I don’t see the population lasting six months. Especially if the MCC is completely fixed.

i believe it will lose the support of halo veterans who played halo ce when it came out and replace them with new generation of gamers which i’d say is more numerous and therefore will grant game companies more profit. but guess the game should evolve like super mario or stop making that brand.

I honestly don’t know. It certainly isn’t as bad as other franchises are right now (looking at you, Sonic). I guess we’ll find out when Halo 5 hits, and in the months that follow it’s release.

> 2535425414381503;1:
> What do you guys think is halo5 going to save HALO in general or is it just going to be another one of those games that fails us once again?

The campaign looks promising but I’m not sure about MM yet.

i hope matchmaking wont turn out like MCC or else the game is going down

same as halo 4, MP population drops dead after 6 months because they messed to many things up in the classic formula