Is Halo getting easier to play?

Hello Exo here,
I’ve been a constant Halo player and fan since CE was first released. Now I did not come here bash Halo 5. I enjoy every new addition Halo 5 has added, besides Req Packs! I’ve always loved trying to be the most Pro (MLG, E-Sport) player on the team. Which I was never the best at honestly. To my main point, I’ve been playing a lot of Halo 5. An I have come to notice sometimes I don’t need my radical to be aimed on top of someone’s head to finish my kill. Even in campaign I’ve noticed that on legendary the enemies aren’t smarter. Not even placed in different positions. There is no invisible Elite hiding in a corner (Halo 2 Outskirts), that’s not there on lower difficulties. They just eat so many clips that’s it’s not funny.
Now I probably need to stop drinking and playing. Maybe that’s designed in the game I don’t know. I am asking is anyone else experiencing this bullet magnetism? Is anyone else missing the challenge of trying to out think the game? Maybe they’re is some other examples you may have. I just want to have a friendly conversation about this topic

Personally, I’ve found bullet magnetism to be more present with Halo 2 and 3, especially with the Battle Rifles. With the changes they made in Halo 4 and 5, I feel like the modernised weapons don’t magnetise as much as the older games. Therefore, I think Halo 4 and 5 had a much harsher learning curve. I played Halo 4 to SR 103 and I am still playing Halo 5, currently at SR 79. Still, with both these games, I struggle with landing perfect kills and occasionally cannot land head shots. However, in Halo 2 and 3 I had no issue 4-shot killing people with the Battle Rifle.
So no, I don’t believe that Halo is getting easier. But this is just my opinion.