Is halo finished?

Is it to late? Is halo finished? Dead? Watch the video and discuss.

No. Everyone deserves a second chance. Whether they decide to change, is entirely up to them.

Nope!

No matter what some think.

No matter what some hope.

The remaining Halos to come will sell millions and make a profit.

Therefore, success in some eyes…perhaps not all.

> Is it to late? Is halo finished? Dead? Watch the video and discuss.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKZ1JbGMsVA

Just because of a small youtuber who has a differing opinion than some others? No. The community as a whole decides what happens to this game even if he may be an individual who can’t make himself like Halo 4.

Enough with this “halo is dead” stuff, even though 343i hasn’t nailed it, Halo 4 has a LOT of potential, well Halo in general, since there’s Halo 5-6 in the horizon, we have a lot to see, who knows, maybe Halo 5 or Halo 6 is the next Halo 2?. As long as they don’t try to milk it like a franchise I don’t want to mention, everything is good and there’s hope in the end.

I wouldn’t say it’s dead yet, but with the way 343 is running things I wouldn’t be holding my breath for some kind of miracle comeback. Halo used to be unique with its own carved out niche in the FPS market, however it’s now just trying to imitate things other shooters do better and it just isn’t working.

I’m pretty sure halo 5 and 6 are confirmed so no.

I had to stop listening to him. He’s just another typical, “I know what’s good for Halo and everybody who disagrees is a lame Reach kid”. Didn’t back up or express his “facts”, just stated them and stated them again.

Halo isn’t finished. 343i was specifically created to make sure it doesn’t.

> The remaining Halos to come will sell millions and make a profit.

[citation needed]

I think Perfect Cells line to Trunks pretty much sums up my view to 343 and the CSR.

“By traveling back in time you thought you could change the events of the future didn’t you. Let me assure you were successful though not quite in the way you planned. Rather then prevent the worlds destruction, you guaranteed it.”

(replace world with halo)

I will agree with one quote in the video:

> the gameplay is sub par but you can still have fun, still have competition, with CSR

The old era of Halo is dead, but a new era is arising.

> The old era of Halo is dead, but a new era is arising.

“A new era is arising”.

Whatever floats your boat.

> > The old era of Halo is dead, but a new era is arising.
>
> “A new era is arising”.
>
> Whatever floats your boat.

Not saying the new era is good :wink:

> The old era of Halo is dead, but a new era is arising.

It isn’t though. In both Reach and Halo 4 the number have been getting lower and lower. Sales number and playlist numbers have gotten lower with each game and that’s coming after a steady rise with the other games. The “new era” just isn’t working. We need to go back to being original and being Halo because trying to be more like other games clearly isn’t pleasing 343’s target market.

I’m not saying you have to recreate any of the past games but what Halo is now has gotten so far from what it’s core gameplay and mechanics that it almost should be renamed.

Whats the general average population on Halo 4? Oh that’s right lol its dead already.

> > The old era of Halo is dead, but a new era is arising.
>
> It isn’t though. In both Reach and Halo 4 the number have been getting lower and lower. Sales number and playlist numbers have gotten lower with each game and that’s coming after a steady rise with the other games. The “new era” just isn’t working. We need to go back to being original and being Halo because trying to be more like other games clearly isn’t pleasing 343’s target market.
>
> I’m not saying you have to recreate any of the past games but what Halo is now has gotten so far from what it’s core gameplay and mechanics that it almost should be renamed.

This guy knows whats going on.

+1

There are certain times of the day where the likelyhood of me getting a decent match is about 1 in 5.Prime time gaming hours where I live saddly enough for me and others from this region.
Halo isnt dead but the ship is sinking rapidly.

> Is it to late? Is halo finished? Dead? Watch the video and discuss.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKZ1JbGMsVA

Dude’s voice is annoying. That aside, I do see people going back to the older games.

Why would Halo be finished? Because some -Yoink- made a video stating that he does not enjoy Halo 4 because of the ranking system? Oh, yeah, I can totally see him buying Halo 5 and 6. I’d worry more about having such an annoying voice and trying to get a date instead of the -Yoink- ranking system in a video game… or something.