Is Halo a Dying Game Since 343i Took Over It?

The answer is it is dead, for 2 reasons. One, 343i has failed to listen to the community. Now I know that they have listen to us about game types in Halo 5 by voting old or new game types. For example, Doubles or Sniper Shortees. Now, which one would you choose? Oh course, the classic and fan favorite Doubles. Now, I’m glad 343i is giving us the option to vote for game types that they want us to see in Halo 5. So, let me get to what I mean by 343i has failed to listen to the community. Alright, so 343i doesn’t listen to us, the community when it comes to armor. Oh my god, I swear never in my life, have I seen terrible looking armor in ANYOTHER video game than Halo 4 & 5. Why, in the world would you run into battle with a fish bowl? WHY?!? Here is what makes sense, running into battle with buffed up armor with the Mark VI, ODST, Mark V, Recon, etc helmets. Now reason number two, we are losing old playlist! Now I know I said something about this earlier, but understand that when the MCC’s multiplayer was FINIALY fixed, that there wasn’t a few classic modes in matchmaking. :confused: BUT they were in custom games? Yay, I guess? I play more custom games than matchmaking games in Halo, but when I’m bored I play matchmaking, so I expect classic modes to be there. Now don’t get me wrong, there the true Halo modes like TDM, FFA, Swat, Team Snipers, and a bunch more, but we were still missing more, like grifball, infection, or team rockets! Now you give me your opinion and what you think.

And yet the game sold very well and people can find matches with ease.

Oh yeah its dying

/Sarcasm

This doomsday threads are getting old quick, people have been claiming Halo was dying since H2.

Meh… no

Ahh so the problem here is the armour I see that is why the game is failing apparently and it’s all because of the fish bowl armour damn you 343 it’s not like bungie ever made fishbowl armour like security in Halo 3 ooo wait a minute…

> 2533274796869056;2:
> And yet the game sold very well and people can find matches with ease.
>
> Oh yeah its dead
>
> /Sarcasm
>
> This doomsday threads are getting old quick, people have been claiming Halo was dead since H2.

It’s the same crap with every game… There’s always a group of kids who don’t like it and want everyone to know. Check out the CoD forums, or the Destiny ones, or any other game… Same crap.

I’m really happy with Halo 5, game on!

> 2533274815292250;5:
> > 2533274796869056;2:
> > And yet the game sold very well and people can find matches with ease.
> > Oh yeah its dead
> > /Sarcasm
> > This doomsday threads are getting old quick, people have been claiming Halo was dead since H2.
>
>
> It’s the same crap with every game… There’s always a group of kids who don’t like it and want everyone to know. Check out the CoD forums, or the Destiny ones, or any other game… Same crap.
> I’m really happy with Halo 5, game on!

I just find this topics Hilarious:

Halo CE launched and everyone was fascinated by it (That and there were no forums for it since Xbox version did not have Live functionalities)

Halo 2 launches <— ZOMFG WTF Bungie you just ruined Halo! dual wielding and new guns and game types its not CLASSIC HALO!

Halo 3 launches <— ZOMG Bungie! you are killing HALO! Halo 3 sucks! Halo 2 was the best est EVER! why you took away dual wielding? rank system sucks!!

Halo REACH launches <---- GAH WTFH Bungie! You are making this game into COD you are killing the franchise!! AA,s suck! Bloom, DMR is terrible, THIS IS NOT HALO! Halo 3 was the greatest!

And so on and so forth.

And every time people would claim halo was dying.

I am not enjoying Halo 5 as much as I thought I would but this doomsday threads are just annoying, just stop it already.

“They have failed to to listen to the community”

They listened to us exactly, we asked for competitive gameplay, we got it, now we don’t want it.

The campaign was meh, but that’s all we can complain on. (In my personal opinion).

Actually 343 does listen to the community, they’re just finishing up the stuff they’re already working on. The reason why some of the armor may look stupid, it’s because there’s just a lot of it. There’s bound to be a few lemons. The real reason the game isn’t all that great is because it’s still a work in progress basically. They’re releasing everything piecemeal as it’s being finished, so Halo 5 will just get better in the next few months, it’s literally all uphill from here.

> 2533274822820920;8:
> Actually 343 does listen to the community, they’re just finishing up the stuff they’re already working on. The reason why some of the armor may look stupid, it’s because there’s just a lot of it. There’s bound to be a few lemons. The real reason the game isn’t all that great is because it’s still a work in progress basically. They’re releasing everything piecemeal as it’s being finished, so Halo 5 will just get better in the next few months, it’s literally all uphill from here.

While I agree I am starting to get sick and tired of devs releasing half finished games (Destiny, Halo 5) and asking for full price for them.

Either release the full thing and then EXPAND upon it or delay it if needed.

This “Don’t worry guys we will make the game better over time adding stuff that should have been included at launch” is a trend that is starting to develop and I am not liking the direction developers are going with this.

No.

I don’t see how a game is dying due to lack of armor when there is still a ton of ba looking armor

It has never started dying at any point, it still has a MASSIVE fanbase and community.
People constantly use a word, that they don’t have any idea what it actually means. And if you’re talking about the population, well it started lowering loads already back on the Reach days so can get off your high horse and quit the blind 343 hate.

Honestly, Halo isnt dying because of 343i. If this game had a better campaign I’d honestly say it would have been comparable to the original trilogy in quality. But no Chief and only about half the levels being good/great/excellent isn’t enough. Lacklustre story and pacing only compounds that for me. I think the multiplayer is brilliant however and the campaign DOES have its moment of brilliance, but on a whole it’s disappointing.

Halo isnt dying anyway, it’s on a sales decline somewhat because the Xbox One isn’t doing as well as the PS4. Xbox and Halo are still doing well but I think a lot of the 360 shooter audience are either still on 360 or have bought PS4.

> 2533274875698066;1:
> The answer is it is dead, for 2 reasons. One, 343i has failed to listen to the community. Now I know that they have listen to us about game types in Halo 5 by voting old or new game types. For example, Doubles or Sniper Shortees. Now, which one would you choose? Oh course, the classic and fan favorite Doubles. Now, I’m glad 343i is giving us the option to vote for game types that they want us to see in Halo 5. So, let me get to what I mean by 343i has failed to listen to the community. Alright, so 343i doesn’t listen to us, the community when it comes to armor. Oh my god, I swear never in my life, have I seen terrible looking armor in ANYOTHER video game than Halo 4 & 5. Why, in the world would you run into battle with a fish bowl? WHY?!? Here is what makes sense, running into battle with buffed up armor with the Mark VI, ODST, Mark V, Recon, etc helmets. Now reason number two, we are losing old playlist! Now I know I said something about this earlier, but understand that when the MCC’s multiplayer was FINIALY fixed, that there wasn’t a few classic modes in matchmaking. :confused: BUT they were in custom games? Yay, I guess? I play more custom games than matchmaking games in Halo, but when I’m bored I play matchmaking, so I expect classic modes to be there. Now don’t get me wrong, there the true Halo modes like TDM, FFA, Swat, Team Snipers, and a bunch more, but we were still missing more, like grifball, infection, or team rockets! Now you give me your opinion and what you think.

You make this yet ignore the fact that the community wanted a more competitive Halo. 343i did this. The Community begged for a more Halo CE style pistol. 343i did it.

The community wanted more symmetrical maps. 343i did it.

We know they are going to be adding more playlists and maps.
God forbid they are ot in at launch.

And yet…People STILL complain about the game being too competitive. The Pistol being too too.

If you think its dead leave.
Leave and don’t come back.

Stop with this threads.

No it is not dead.

Medal of Honor is considered dead. The SEGA gaming system is considered dead. Your -Yoink!- life is considered dead.

Halo isn’t dead.

So in your opinion, 343i is killing the Halo series because:

You don’t like the playlists available at launch - which has always been a limited selection when the games first come out. It helps get players into matches faster as the player base grows. If there was too much fragmentation you would end up waiting longer for matches (look at MCC). The game hasn’t even been out for a month yet. Give it time and we will see plenty of playlists and variants added.

You don’t like the armor available in the game - This is personal preference and always has been. I’m not a fan of the lack of customization options, but there are plenty of armor sets that I like.

> 2533274852660538;15:
> No it is not dead.
>
> Medal of Honor is considered dead. The SEGA gaming system is considered dead. Your -Yoink!- life is considered dead.
>
> Halo isn’t dead.

I gave you a like.

Because of the SEGA comment. Truly.

> 2576836393959214;17:
> > 2533274852660538;15:
> > No it is not dead.
> >
> > Medal of Honor is considered dead. The SEGA gaming system is considered dead. Your -Yoink!- life is considered dead.
> >
> > Halo isn’t dead.
>
>
> I gave you a like.
>
> Because of the SEGA comment. Truly.

Poor SEGA…didn’t stand a chance against PlayStation…

People still enjoy the Halo universe so Microsoft and 343I will continue to make great Halo experiences.

It’s gonna be nice in a couple of months when people like this have moved onto the next thing to complain about.