Is halo 5 nearly complete already?

I ask this simply because the beta (besides tweaking weapon power) looks more or less ready like a full game, I notice hardly anything that actually needs doing, I love all the additions (and I’m a vet from the CE days). i also point out that destiny had an Alpha then Beta and then full game and there were like NO differences. it just seems more of a demo.

If so what could they REALLY need, I know even after feedback that every ability will stay but will just get tweaked and weapon tweak-age. But to me, it seems like they’re just waiting for the window where it will make most money in that fiscal year but yeah, i hope it just goes gold so i can continue my MC story -_-

Whatyda reckon?

Im guessing things like campaign, music, gametypes,maps, armor, and a lot of other technical features are not done yet. Some of which most likely not announced yet.

> 2533274898131165;2:
> Im guessing things like campaign, music, gametypes,maps, armor, and a lot of other technical features are not done yet. Some of which most likely not announced yet.

Yeah i guess, I suppose they just really polished up on the maps for the beta so its beautifully playable haha.

Im just to eager to get online, and get my MC fix.

> 2533274809169058;3:
> > 2533274898131165;2:
> > Im guessing things like campaign, music, gametypes,maps, armor, and a lot of other technical features are not done yet. Some of which most likely not announced yet.
>
>
> Yeah i guess, I suppose they just really polished up on the maps for the beta so its beautifully playable haha.
>
> Im just to eager to get online, and get my MC fix.

same, but first I have to get xbone lol.

If I had to guess, nowhere near. Google “vertical slice”. That’s likely what the beta (almost) acts as.

I’ve thought this too. I think this beta is more about tweaking weapons and features for rank/competitive play. So when they do launch the game they will have ranked playlists day one which they want and they want to be able to say.

I honesty think this is the only reason why they’re doing the beta. They’re not going to add this or remove that. People who think sprint or ADS or whatever might get remove are in a dream land. Unless they get one PILE of negative repondes like MS did when they announced Xbox 1. The MP as we see it, will be like that more less when the game comes out I’ll bet.

I also think this beta is more about 343 trying to get a better image amongst a lot of the fans after halo 4 less then great launch and game as a whole.

They’ve shown three multiplayer maps, a handful of armour sets, three game types and a small selection of weapons. The beta is also only featuring seven maps and seven armour types. I don’t know how you could think they’re almost finished based on that. They’re showing the most polished parts, that’s all.

> 2533274848539555;7:
> They’ve shown three multiplayer maps, a handful of armour sets, three game types and a small selection of weapons. The beta is also only featuring seven maps and seven armour types. I don’t know how you could think they’re almost finished based on that. They’re showing the most polished parts, that’s all.

Well to be honest, thats quite a lot for a beta. And i say it because Destinys Alpha had less than that yet a month later whey the full game arrived.

I just think there is more done than we think and they’re waiting for that window in Q3 next year to make most profit.

The beta is currently polished much more than the rest of the game.

There is likely still a lot to be done for other maps and gametypes, as well as things like the campaign.

> 2533274809169058;8:
> > 2533274848539555;7:
> > They’ve shown three multiplayer maps, a handful of armour sets, three game types and a small selection of weapons. The beta is also only featuring seven maps and seven armour types. I don’t know how you could think they’re almost finished based on that. They’re showing the most polished parts, that’s all.
>
>
> Well to be honest, thats quite a lot for a beta. And i say it because Destinys Alpha had less than that yet a month later whey the full game arrived.
>
> I just think there is more done than we think and they’re waiting for that window in Q3 next year to make most profit.

The amount of weapons we’ve seen is, at the moment, far smaller than what we saw in the Halo 3 and Reach’s betas. We also haven’t seen any vehicles yet. I’m pretty sure both of those betas had more game types as well. We may be getting more maps, but it’s still just a vertical slice of the overall product. There’s still Forge, Theatre, Campaign, the rest of multiplayer, a large set of armours, and whatever they’ll have to fill the Firefight/Spartan Ops place. They’re not going to run the beta, finish the game three months later and then sit around waiting for Q3.

Of course the beta “looks” like a full game. It’s a complete chunk of an incomplete game. Do you expect sections of the maps to be missing textures or something?

All a beta does is stress test the servers and test the balance of the game. Small tweaks will be made here and there and maybe a path or two could be added to each map but don’t expect any huge changes like the removal of sprint in the final game. What you play next month is more or less going to be what you play next year.