Is Halo 5 Multiplayer easy to play ?

Tell me, is Halo 5 Arena and Warzone easy to play or get used too?

is it easy to kill players, is it easy to learn the maps, is it easy to just play with any weapon and kill players with it, can anyone pick up halo 5 and just play it ?.

Let me know in the comments below what you think

I would say that it depends on the person playing. For someone like me who is very good with certain weapons on certain maps but awful with others then Halo 5 can be a challenge. If you are a person who can turn any weapon they pick up into a death machine, no matter the map, then you would find Halo 5 easy. In terms of technicals the maps are not terribly complex and can be learned with only a little bit of effort and the time to kill is one of the lowest in Halo. But many of the mechanics balance out the lower time to kill and even cause it to be longer than previous Halo games. It all depends upon the person.

yes

If the player has played past Halos then I’d say ranked and social game modes (thank goodness they made that set up more like Halo 3, aka a lot better and clearer) will be easy for them to understand. Warzone would not be at all.

Heck, my buddy who has played all the past Halos had a hard time understanding Warzone even. He asked me how to play it and I explained it to him. He asked how I knew all this, I said trail and error and asking people. He says that’s ridiculous how you learn how to play warzone… They should explain it better or something. I kind of agree with him.

He’s doesn’t mind Warzone now that he understands it, but he still thinks it’s too complex he says with all the different types of weapons and such now. He’d rather play Firefight ODST style… As we all would I said lol

Halo, as he put it was great because it was simple to play/learn but hard to master. He’s also not a fan of most Spartan abilities either and this is coming for a very casual player (he’s level 30ish maybe) who enjoys multiplayer but loves the campaign the most. He thinks Spartan abilities just makes the game more complex, more things to remember he says, again I don’t disagree with him.

Halo2 added duel wielding, Halo3 added equipment. To me these are adding small but easy to understand additions to the gameplay. They are not game-changing but are fun to use. Personally, I think most of the Spartan abilities should go and would love to see Halo go back to using equipment like Halo 3. Make them map pick up items. The possibilities of equipment is virtually endless the things you could do hence why I like equipment, but I digress I’m getting off topic here a little bit.

> 2533274883994189;1:
> Tell me, is Halo 5 Arena and Warzone easy to play ?
>
> is it easy to kill players, is it easy to learn the maps, is it easy to just play with any weapon, is it easy to kill players in warzone ?
>
> Let me now in the comments below

I would say no. This game has a very high skill gap.

No, it takes a good bit of time to get used to the game’s pace with its non-twitch TTK and movement mechanics. It’s even more difficult if you play solo because teams in matchmaking are more popular than ever.

What I would like to know is why you are asking this question when you are a whopping SR 119, highest rank of Diamond and an overall 2.2 KD? So how about answering your own question? Do you think it’s easy?

> 2533274863544717;7:
> What I would like to know is why you are asking this question when you are a whopping SR 119, highest rank of Diamond and an overall 2.2 KD? So how about answering your own question? Do you think it’s easy?

Could he be trolling?

He used the words “is it easy” 5x and spelt “let me know” as “let me now”.

On the other hand, he could have been using a phone.:confused:

No offence intended to the OP.

Easiest one yet. Such high magnetism and large hitboxes mane it a very forgiving game.

> 2533274815533909;4:
> If the player has played past Halos then I’d say ranked and social game modes (thank goodness they made that set up more like Halo 3, aka a lot better and clearer) will be easy for them to understand. Warzone would not be at all.
>
> Heck, my buddy who has played all the past Halos had a hard time understanding Warzone even. He asked me how to play it and I explained it to him. He asked how I knew all this, I said trail and error and asking people. He says that’s ridiculous how you learn how to play warzone… They should explain it better or something. I kind of agree with him.
>
> He’s doesn’t mind Warzone now that he understands it, but he still thinks it’s too complex he says with all the different types of weapons and such now. He’d rather play Firefight ODST style… As we all would I said lol
>
> Halo, as he put it was great because it was simple to play/learn but hard to master. He’s also not a fan of most Spartan abilities either and this is coming for a very casual player (he’s level 30ish maybe) who enjoys multiplayer but loves the campaign the most. He thinks Spartan abilities just makes the game more complex, more things to remember he says, again I don’t disagree with him.
>
> Halo2 added duel wielding, Halo3 added equipment. To me these are adding small but easy to understand additions to the gameplay. They are not game-changing but are fun to use. Personally, I think most of the Spartan abilities should go and would love to see Halo go back to using equipment like Halo 3. Make them map pick up items. The possibilities of equipment is virtually endless the things you could do hence why I like equipment, but I digress I’m getting off topic here a little bit.

Warzone is so easy wth

> 2533274895787994;10:
> > 2533274815533909;4:
> > If the player has played past Halos then I’d say ranked and social game modes (thank goodness they made that set up more like Halo 3, aka a lot better and clearer) will be easy for them to understand. Warzone would not be at all.
> >
> > Heck, my buddy who has played all the past Halos had a hard time understanding Warzone even. He asked me how to play it and I explained it to him. He asked how I knew all this, I said trail and error and asking people. He says that’s ridiculous how you learn how to play warzone… They should explain it better or something. I kind of agree with him.
> >
> > He’s doesn’t mind Warzone now that he understands it, but he still thinks it’s too complex he says with all the different types of weapons and such now. He’d rather play Firefight ODST style… As we all would I said lol
> >
> > Halo, as he put it was great because it was simple to play/learn but hard to master. He’s also not a fan of most Spartan abilities either and this is coming for a very casual player (he’s level 30ish maybe) who enjoys multiplayer but loves the campaign the most. He thinks Spartan abilities just makes the game more complex, more things to remember he says, again I don’t disagree with him.
> >
> > Halo2 added duel wielding, Halo3 added equipment. To me these are adding small but easy to understand additions to the gameplay. They are not game-changing but are fun to use. Personally, I think most of the Spartan abilities should go and would love to see Halo go back to using equipment like Halo 3. Make them map pick up items. The possibilities of equipment is virtually endless the things you could do hence why I like equipment, but I digress I’m getting off topic here a little bit.
>
> Warzone is so easy wth

Yeah, for a dude who’s been playing it, and knows what the hell is going on. It’s not as straightforward as a match of Slayer or CTF can be.

No Halo is not easy to play.

> 2533274870717152;8:
> > 2533274863544717;7:
> > What I would like to know is why you are asking this question when you are a whopping SR 119, highest rank of Diamond and an overall 2.2 KD? So how about answering your own question? Do you think it’s easy?
>
> Could he be trolling?
>
> He used the words “is it easy” 5x and spelt “let me know” as “let me now”.
>
> On the other hand, he could have been using a phone.:confused:
>
> No offence intended to the OP.

Yeah i was using my phone

> 2533274863544717;7:
> What I would like to know is why you are asking this question when you are a whopping SR 119, highest rank of Diamond and an overall 2.2 KD? So how about answering your own question? Do you think it’s easy?

Yes i do for me anyway but everyones different so

> 2533274883994189;13:
> > 2533274870717152;8:
> > > 2533274863544717;7:
> > > What I would like to know is why you are asking this question when you are a whopping SR 119, highest rank of Diamond and an overall 2.2 KD? So how about answering your own question? Do you think it’s easy?
> >
> > Could he be trolling?
> >
> > He used the words “is it easy” 5x and spelt “let me know” as “let me now”.
> >
> > On the other hand, he could have been using a phone.:confused:
> >
> > No offence intended to the OP.
>
> Yeah i was using my phone

OK, was just suspicious. :relaxed:

I find it difficult to use Waypoint on my phone, the cursor seems to go crazy!

> 2533274815533909;4:
> Heck, my buddy who has played all the past Halos had a hard time understanding Warzone even. He asked me how to play it and I explained it to him. He asked how I knew all this, I said trail and error and asking people. He says that’s ridiculous how you learn how to play warzone… They should explain it better or something. I kind of agree with him.

“Beginning Warzone simulation… Hold Bases, Kill Bosses, and Slay the enemy team to win.”

I wouldn’t know what to do either if I heard this cinematic every time I boot up a game, thank god for “trail and error”

> 2533274883994189;14:
> > 2533274863544717;7:
> > What I would like to know is why you are asking this question when you are a whopping SR 119, highest rank of Diamond and an overall 2.2 KD? So how about answering your own question? Do you think it’s easy?
>
> Yes i do for me anyway but everyones different so

Yeah, and…it sounds like you know the answer then. Your post offers up nothing by way of real discussion. I never understand making an OP without giving your opinion. You knew you made it sound like you were brand new to the game, and if you didn’t then you should’ve paid more attention to how you word your posts. I know this game is rated for teen, but how about putting some thought into what you post? Is that so difficult?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Just shut up what a pointless thread

Halo 5 is hard to learn but easy to master. Halo 1-3 were easy to learn but hard to master. Halo 5 has lots of bells and whistles and practically requires an elite controller just to move around the map in a fluid manner but once you learn how to play there is actually very little depth and the high levels of bullet magnetism, slow strafe, and forgiving hitboxes make it easier from a technical standpoint. It could take a new player of Halo 5 a good while to learn how to use all the abilities and play at a competent level of skill so in that respect it’s “hard” but that doesn’t change the fact that if they’ve ever played an fps they could still pick up the sniper and get a triple kill because it practically hands out headshots.

for some yes and for some no