Is Halo 5 lacking gametypes?

We’ve only seen a few gametypes in Halo 5
The gametypes confirmed so far are:

• Slayer - Capture the Flag - Warzone - Warzone Assault - Strongholds - BreakoutWhere are classic gametypes like:

• King of the Hill - Oddball - Infection - Assault - Others?If they have these gametypes in Halo 5, then why aren’t they in any of the launch playlists and why haven’t they shown us any of them?
    Can anyone confirm that these gametypes exist in Halo 5?
    My biggest concern with Halo 5 is that it will be lacking gametypes.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

:d:d

There is still more to come for next year, so don’t worry too much. I think there is just enough for us at the start, we have Warzone after all, which is pretty big and new.

> 2554720502912669;3:
> There is still more to come for next year, so don’t worry too much. I think there is just enough for us at the start, we have Warzone after all, which is pretty big and new.

Yeah, but has 343 said that they’ll be adding more gametypes in the future?

They will be added later. Don’t worry, all the games had limited gametypes at launch

Yeah it’s kinda mind boggling that they’re leaving out such classic gametypes.

> 2533274912317447;5:
> They will be added later. Don’t worry, all the games had limited gametypes at launch

I don’t remember them having limited gametypes at launch. Limited playlists, maybe, but not limited gametypes.

It’s called walking before running and even though I like some of the omitted game types it’s still better to get a smaller solid launch list over an overloaded shaky one.

> 2533274839169051;8:
> It’s called walking before running and even though I like some of the omitted game types it’s still better to get a smaller solid launch list over an overloaded shaky one.

I don’t see how having more gametypes causes a shaky launch. Even if they’re in customs they haven’t confirmed any. I asked some 343 developers on twitter and they just ignored me. They haven’t even confirmed that they’re going to be adding more gametypes after launch so that is a bit concerning.

It was never confirmed those gametypes aren’t in the game. . . just that they aren’t in playlists. They are going to be doing special weekly playlists and I’m sure that’s where we will see them surface for matchmaking.

Koth, oddball and infection should be in for absolute definite

They will return.