Is Halo 5 Guardians slowly disappointing you?

This is my opinion, but I feel like H5G is slowly disappointing me more.

So I still feel that sprint is a “get out of jail free card”, Smart Scope shouldn’t have exsisted, and you die very quickly in the game.

The updated H5G also has some disappointments. Apparently there is very limited customization, split screen is gone, elites and invasion won’t return, the Collectors Edition doesn’t have a disk, no firefight or Spartan ops, and now the BR shoots a lot faster to the point that it seems like it’s a single shot.

Warzone seems interesting, but it shouldn’t have been the third mode. Firefight would have worked or even Spartan Ops (Only if it wasn’t so repetitive).

Other than that I’m still going to buy the game, but I just don’t get why 343i need to remove features that people adopted. I’m just glad that I never went on the hype train since it’s kind of expected that 343i would disappoint.

Honestly sprint isn’t nearly as effective as a getaway as it used to be, you’re practically better off not even sprinting most of the time since your shields won’t recharge for so long after you’ve stopped

Why don’t you people just reserve your judgements until the game releases?

> 2533274814635636;3:
> Why don’t you people just reserve your judgements until the game releases?

343i is taking away things that should have been in or just completely unnecessary. I’ve played the beta and know what the general feel is like. What I’m trying to say is there is no point of waiting until the release of H5G because most of the things I said are taken out.

I’m mad about elites and low armor customization. But I didn’t expect firefight or spartan ops to return honestly. Smart scope isn’t “bad” per-say but I question why this was worked on rather than extra customization.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Why when bungie stopt making this game.
I lost the game i loved the most. After 343 took over, Halo got as boring as COD.
Oke thats not true, that boring cant halo ever become. But why dit you distroyed the game we al loved so mutch.
You had no way to make your chief different of all the others. It was a game about who was the better player.
Also bring back the Ranked and social playlists form halo3. Better just make halo3 with better graps. Thats all we want. Dont dare to change another thing. Like the other remakes. The suck now! Thanks for lisening. I wil always keep playing halo for my love for the first games. But plz stop destroying the best game ever made.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

No.

Nope, the only thing that bothers me is the lack of armor customising that’s apparently going to happen (don’t give up all hope yet though)

I recommend going and watching the new season of the sprint, E3 wasn’t anything special but then I watched the sprint and what was revealed at E3 became so much more amazing.

I love what I’ve seen in Halo 5. Sure there are some things that I would like to be in it but we have yet to see it anywhere close to its entirety, so ill wait and see if they are there before saying I’m disappointed.

Ignore

Uhmm. Check your facts. There is an invasion style game mode for warzone. 12v12 warzone. No AI, one team assualts bases, another defends. Just like Invasion. Invasion is in. But without the crappy elites that were always overpowered by the Spartans it their better weapons.

> 2533274816820326;1:
> This is my opinion, but I feel like H5G is slowly disappointing me more.
>
> So I still feel that sprint is a “get out of jail free card”, Smart Scope shouldn’t have exsisted, and you die very quickly in the game.
>
> The updated H5G also has some disappointments. Apparently there is very limited customization, split screen is gone, elites and invasion won’t return, the Collectors Edition doesn’t have a disk, no firefight or Spartan ops, and now the BR shoots a lot faster to the point that it seems like it’s a single shot.
>
> Warzone seems interesting, but it shouldn’t have been the third mode. Firefight would have worked or even Spartan Ops (Only if it wasn’t so repetitive).
>
> Other than that I’m still going to buy the game, but I just don’t get why 343i need to remove features that people adopted. I’m just glad that I never went on the hype train since it’s kind of expected that 343i would disappoint.

Quite the contrary. After E3 and watching the sprint, I’m as hyped as ever. It looks great, feels great, I’m very happy and excited for Halo 5.

the only thing dissapointing my right now is my wallet which doesn’t offer enough ressources to afford an XB1 and H5

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

YAY! More complaining!
Dude, really. Let’s stop these posts already. It’s not helping anything.

The part that really bugs me is that people die too quickly. So yeah I am disappointed.

Not really, they should release more mp information like armor types weapon varients game modes. Being secretive only making ppl jump to conclusions E3 is over with so as long as it’s not campaign let us know…

Not really, i dont buy new games hopping to find the same old things.

To your question the answer is no. To me they are making the best halo ever from what I can see. I cant wait to play halo on full dedicated servers man, no more people eating my shots just bacause they live on another planet. Woot woot

> 2533274875152675;2:
> Honestly sprint isn’t nearly as effective as a getaway as it used to be, you’re practically better off not even sprinting most of the time since your shields won’t recharge for so long after you’ve stopped

^This make sprint far more balance than in Reach or 4.

Without playable elites my multiplayer experience will be drastically worse than it could have been.

It may be “just a skin” but it’s a skin I’ve had the pleasure of wearing for the past 11 years and have little intention of playing without.

At least campaign will show off Sangheilios.