Is Halo 5 Griffball filled with dedicated players

Hey Spartans! I am a relatively casual halo player, and my favorite mode of all time is Griffball. Back in the glory days of reach I’d spend hours playing it. Whenever I go to play Griffball now all I get are teamkillers and people who just sit AFK. I am going to be getting Halo 5 soon and I’m wondering If halo 5 has Griffball and If it has active players who contribute to the game. I do not like to play griffball on reach anymore and I need a new place to play. If anybody has recommendations please let me know.

EDIT: Would you guys like it If I created a spartan company for Grifball? (NOT SOLELY But Mainly)

> 2533274995098881;1:
> Hey Spartans! I am a relatively casual halo player, and my favorite mode of all time is Griffball. Back in the glory days of reach I’d spend hours playing it. Whenever I go to play Griffball now all I get are teamkillers and people who just sit AFK. I am going to be getting Halo 5 soon and I’m wondering If halo 5 has Griffball and If it has active players who contribute to the game. I do not like to play griffball on reach anymore and I need a new place to play. If anybody has recommendations please let me know.

I wish it was more dedicated. Halo 5 griffball doesn’t exist anymore. You’ll be able to find it in action sack and that’s about it. But I would love to play some griffball customs with you if you’d like.
-Angel

Grifball is a rotational playlist so it appears occasionally in matchmaking. Other than waiting, your best bet is to set up or join a custom game.

> 2535407994360276;2:
> > 2533274995098881;1:
> > Hey Spartans! I am a relatively casual halo player, and my favorite mode of all time is Griffball. Back in the glory days of reach I’d spend hours playing it. Whenever I go to play Griffball now all I get are teamkillers and people who just sit AFK. I am going to be getting Halo 5 soon and I’m wondering If halo 5 has Griffball and If it has active players who contribute to the game. I do not like to play griffball on reach anymore and I need a new place to play. If anybody has recommendations please let me know.
>
> I wish it was more dedicated. Halo 5 griffball doesn’t exist anymore. You’ll be able to find it in action sack and that’s about it. But I would love to play some griffball customs with you if you’d like.
> -Angel

I’d totally be up for some griffball for when I get the game.

> 2533274995098881;4:
> > 2535407994360276;2:
> > > 2533274995098881;1:
> > > Hey Spartans! I am a relatively casual halo player, and my favorite mode of all time is Griffball. Back in the glory days of reach I’d spend hours playing it. Whenever I go to play Griffball now all I get are teamkillers and people who just sit AFK. I am going to be getting Halo 5 soon and I’m wondering If halo 5 has Griffball and If it has active players who contribute to the game. I do not like to play griffball on reach anymore and I need a new place to play. If anybody has recommendations please let me know.
> >
> > I wish it was more dedicated. Halo 5 griffball doesn’t exist anymore. You’ll be able to find it in action sack and that’s about it. But I would love to play some griffball customs with you if you’d like.
> > -Angel
>
> I’d totally be up for some griffball for when I get the game.

Glad you’re getting the game; welcome!

Yes it’s technically still here it’s just part of the rotational lists with a different one each month or so. The last time it was up was 10/25 . It seems to be that we will be getting it back for like one week or so every 6 months. It’s kinda like the worst custody agreement ever.
Welcome to Halo 5😋 if you want you can still always do it as customs. And if you do invite me. Grifball was my main squeeze man. And customs is great I would love to finally earn that Timmy the whale helmet.
Seriously tho friend me I got the shakes I need my grif so bad.

> 2533274995098881;4:
> > 2535407994360276;2:
> > > 2533274995098881;1:
> > > Hey Spartans! I am a relatively casual halo player, and my favorite mode of all time is Griffball. Back in the glory days of reach I’d spend hours playing it. Whenever I go to play Griffball now all I get are teamkillers and people who just sit AFK. I am going to be getting Halo 5 soon and I’m wondering If halo 5 has Griffball and If it has active players who contribute to the game. I do not like to play griffball on reach anymore and I need a new place to play. If anybody has recommendations please let me know.
> >
> > I wish it was more dedicated. Halo 5 griffball doesn’t exist anymore. You’ll be able to find it in action sack and that’s about it. But I would love to play some griffball customs with you if you’d like.
> > -Angel
>
> I’d totally be up for some griffball for when I get the game.

I´ll add you when I get home.

you get 7 days of Griffball, or any other decent objective game for one week every six months. 343 dislikes variety, unless they can vary a slayer type, but it’s still slayer. The only exception I’ve seen is Castle Wars, which seems to show up monthly like it’s on some bloody lunar cycle, which after one match is as entertaining as a root canal.

> 2533274805727985;8:
> you get 7 days of Griffball, or any other decent objective game for one week every six months. 343 dislikes variety, unless they can vary a slayer type, but it’s still slayer. The only exception I’ve seen is Castle Wars, which seems to show up monthly like it’s on some bloody lunar cycle, which after one match is as entertaining as a root canal.

Idk at least for a root canal you get the laughing gas.

> 2533274862926994;9:
> > 2533274805727985;8:
> > you get 7 days of Griffball, or any other decent objective game for one week every six months. 343 dislikes variety, unless they can vary a slayer type, but it’s still slayer. The only exception I’ve seen is Castle Wars, which seems to show up monthly like it’s on some bloody lunar cycle, which after one match is as entertaining as a root canal.
>
> Idk at least for a root canal you get the laughing gas.

only in 343’s case it would be only be available as payable DLC.

> 2533274995098881;1:
> Hey Spartans! I am a relatively casual halo player, and my favorite mode of all time is Griffball. Back in the glory days of reach I’d spend hours playing it. Whenever I go to play Griffball now all I get are teamkillers and people who just sit AFK. I am going to be getting Halo 5 soon and I’m wondering If halo 5 has Griffball and If it has active players who contribute to the game. I do not like to play griffball on reach anymore and I need a new place to play. If anybody has recommendations please let me know.

I would suggest MCC for Griffball. It has 3 and 4 and they are adding reach multiplayer in the next few months (I’m guessing). It also has its own matchmaking.

Hush maxammo365 we want him to come play with us!
Stop giving such valid and sound advice.
That said once you play h4-5 Grif it is hard to return to the clunky slowness that is h3 grif.

> 2533274862926994;12:
> Hush maxammo365 we want him to come play with us!
> Stop giving such valid and sound advice.
> That said once you play h4-5 Grif it is hard to return to the clunky slowness that is h3 grif.

I don’t care if they add grifball to MCC I still need to get Halo 5. I’ll be sure to play with you guys as soon as I get it.

> 2533274817390757;11:
> > 2533274995098881;1:
> > Hey Spartans! I am a relatively casual halo player, and my favorite mode of all time is Griffball. Back in the glory days of reach I’d spend hours playing it. Whenever I go to play Griffball now all I get are teamkillers and people who just sit AFK. I am going to be getting Halo 5 soon and I’m wondering If halo 5 has Griffball and If it has active players who contribute to the game. I do not like to play griffball on reach anymore and I need a new place to play. If anybody has recommendations please let me know.
>
> I would suggest MCC for Griffball. It has 3 and 4 and they are adding reach multiplayer in the next few months (I’m guessing). It also has its own matchmaking.

That would be pretty good. It annoys me that I Can’t do a playlist that is only Grifball

I host Grifball customs regularly since 343 wanted to rid of it as a playlist. I also have a grifball club on the xbox where you could join. I’m searching out for more dedicated players in hopes to rise the grifball population back up.

Where as I wouldn’t join a company solely for Grifball I’d definitely love for it to be brought back again.

If anyone is looking to recruit grifball players for customs, count me in. I hate being team killed (intentionally) in the rare off chance I do catch the game when it comes to H5.