Is Halo 5 Gradians Warszone FireFight good or bad?

Is Halo 5 Guardians: Warzone FireFight gonna be as good as Halo 3 ODST and Halo Reach’s FireFight or is it worse?

> 2533274989228250;1:
> Is Halo 5 Guardians: Warzone FireFight gonna be as good as Halo 3 ODST and Halo Reach’s FireFight or is it worse?

Depends are you talking to the older veterans or the h4 and h5 players

Play the beta and judge for yourself.

> 2533274973957410;3:
> Play the beta and judge for yourself.

Yes. I love it it is fun for a beta.,

Is it good? Yes. Better than Reach and ODST? No. Is there room for improvements? Yes. Is that the point of a beta? Yes.

> 2533274860752574;5:
> Is it good? Yes. Better than Reach and ODST? No. Is there room for improvements? Yes. Is that the point of a beta? Yes.

Someone finally gets it. This is a beta and not the finished product but people think it is already doomed.

It’s a good twist on traditional firefight imo. Try it for yourself.

> 2533274989228250;1:
> Is Halo 5 Guardians: Warzone FireFight gonna be as good as Halo 3 ODST and Halo Reach’s FireFight or is it worse?

Honestly it’s hard to compare Halo 5’s Firefight with its predecessors just for the fact that it’s now Warzone: Firefight and not just Warzone. Either way, Firefight is still fun to play.

Best way to describe it is it’s different… I think it’s good. But I am not one of those hung up on old game play and welcome change and new Halo experiences. Yes odst and reach firefight was good but so is warzone firefight.

It’s fun, but it goes by rather quickly. I think it’d be better if it had more rounds. But the good thing about it being quick is its a quick way to get lots of XP and RP

It was meh for me as it felt somewhat monotonous and due to the large size of the warzone maps, it felt a little isolated and didn’t give me a feeling of an epic battle between spartans and prometheans/covenant. If you’re hyped for an actual firefight that was similar to that of Reach and ODST, prepare to be disappointed as well. Its more like hunting down the hordes of opposing AI to complete the objectives then survival against all odds like odst and reach. That being said, I feel its a fresh breath from normal warzone, and even though I personally prefer Warzone turbo to warzone firefight, I am sure many fans would enjoy a PvE experience and recommend you at least try it.

It’s good and fun but not as good as ODST or Reach

In it’s current state, Warzone Firefight doesn’t hold a candle to Firefight from Halo: Reach or Halo 3: ODST. Reach remains the best example of Firefight.

If not for the fact that 343’s idea of “interesting” encounters is MORE enemies, MORE health, and MORE damage instead of making them dynamic or intelligent in any way, I might find it enjoyable. As it is? No. It’s mediocre at best. Every single AI enemy in this game is just a tedious bullet sponge and now we have Mythic bosses? Oooh. What’s that? Oh, they have more health and do more damage. Fantastic.

Its fantastic! I love it!!

I think it’s meh. Not really good, not really bad.

I feel all the firefights had their good and their bad. Halo Reach had a variety of game-modes such as rocket firefight, however you basically went against the the same enemies wave after wave. Even on legendary I remember completing waves of covenant with ease. The enemies were stupid sponges especially the brutes. On the other hand It was fun customizing your spartan in order to have a more enjoyable experience.
Halo 3 ODST firefight was more competitive in my opinion compared to Reach. I was on just camping in one room waiting for the dumb bigger enemies to charge in as I mow them down with my shotgun. There was only a few lives in the mode and you could not change them unlike Reach where you could set your lives on unlimited. However Halo 3 ODST didn’t have an end to it and legendary wasn’t all that much different in difficulty to heroic.
Halo 5 Guardians firefight in my opinion is implementing of Warzone and the previous firefights. If there was a never ending multiplayer game mode, I personally feel people may loose interest, moreover Warzone firefight is more than “survive next wave” there is some game plan behind it. I also believe having the interchanging objects was a good idea. However, the enemies in firefight particularly the covenant elites and Promethean soldiers are annoying. The elites are weak and easy to kill but there weapons are twice as powerful. The Promethean soldier are sponges, they take way too many shots to kill. if there is a room full of them you know you are going to die unless you have a good req weapons.

It’s a lot fun and really that’s all that matters in the end.

Its good for what it is, which is warzone without enemy spartans. You cant even compre it to the other games’ firefights. They play completely differently

I am not comparing in the sense that they are the same but, rather that they are not all perfect.