Is Halo 5 better than 4?

I find that even though Halo 5 has a more disappointing campaign compared to Halo 4, I can’t help but feel that Halo 5 is better in many ways, and I am the guy that plays Halo for the story.

Yes. Halo 4 was entertaining but 5 is amazing.

> 2576836393959214;2:
> Yes. Halo 4 was entertaining but 5 is amazing.

Wouldn’t say amazing but it’s good.

To early to tell for me. I think aiming needs to be tweaked. If they do that I would definitely say its as much fun as 4 and I love 4.

Is this even a serious question? Of course it is.

Yes, it’s better than Halo 4 in almost any way.

Yeah. I definitely think it’s better

o dear god yes much better MP story about the same

The Halo 4 campaign was a bit of a mess.

Halo 5 is far better overall, though there are a couple of areas that H4 did better:

The music.
The protaganist. The Didact had a more commanding onscreen presence whereas the Warden sounds like a stroppy school headmaster.

By far. Don’t understand why people are disappointed about Campaign, the worlds, Meridian, Sanghelios and Genesis are epic and at the same time pretty beautiful. The story is great, I couldn’t have imagined the plot. Love Halo 5!

> 2733658166673685;9:
> The Halo 4 campaign was a bit of a mess.
>
> Halo 5 is far better overall, though there are a couple of areas that H4 did better:
>
> The music.
> The protaganist. The Didact had a more commanding onscreen presence whereas the Warden sounds like a stroppy school headmaster.

For me the music is much better in Halo 5 man.
But you’re right with the antagonist thing, I miss the Didact I’m this game

I think I enjoyed H4 multiplayer more. Rather, it wasn’t as stressful as H5 is.

Yes… that is all

Halo 5 is way better than Halo 4.

Yes.
For the campaign, H4 is like a James Cameron sci-fi flick, H5 is like a Micheal Bay. Both great spectacles and such, however James Cameron throws in some human condition and teary stuff to mix with his action. Micheal Bay has once in a while done some existential commentary, however, the overlaying stuff distracts and disjoints it so much that it digging for the deeper stuff is more like reaching.

For the MP, do understand, I love a lot about H4’s MP, but for me, Reach was finally the sequel to CE and H5 is now the sequel to Reach (post TU). H4 is not bad with the abilities and I would welcome them back, H5 is the leap into the suit I’ve been waiting for since I put Noble6’s helm on.

Probably the best Halo since Halo 2. Sad there’s no split screen.