Is Halo 4 Your Most Anticipated for 2012?

The title says it all. Is Halo 4 the top of your “must have” list of games? Or are you still looking forward to this game, but keen on other things?

I for one am looking forward to this game immensely, but it falls below Bioshock Infinite (2013), GTA V (2013), and Black Ops 2.

Of course it is!! I can’t wait for this game to come out I have a lot of faith in 343i and hopefully they can pull it off but by the looks of it they already did.

Well the only one of the games you listed releasing in 2012 is BO2.
I’m not excited for body odor 2 because BO1 and MW3 just weren’t good where as mw2 and cod4 were both really good. So yes halo 4 is my most anticipated game of 2012, 2013 however I’m excited for all you’ve listed PLUS gears judgement and crysis 3

> Of course it is!! I can’t wait for this game to come out I have a lot of faith in 343i and hopefully they can pull it off but by the looks of it they already did.

I really hope 343i have made this game incredibly FRESH, retaining the true core mechanics of Halo but wowing us with innovations right across the board!

In a word, yes.

Reason being that I neither will be able to get these other games, nor will I even want most of them. To tell you the truth, other than Halo 4, the only really new title that has been released this year and/or have yet to be released that I may get would most likely be Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, and Forza: Horizon.

I would even say decade, but I don’t want to hype it that much.

> Well the only one of the games you listed releasing in 2012 is BO2.
> I’m not excited for body odor 2 because BO1 and MW3 just weren’t good where as mw2 and cod4 were both really good. So yes halo 4 is my most anticipated game of 2012, 2013 however I’m excited for all you’ve listed PLUS gears judgement and crysis 3

Edited and fixed, thankyou.

I’ll be honest I’m more excited for Dishonored, but Halo 4 is a close second.

EDIT it would have been Bioshock Infinite but it was pushed back until February.

Yes but there are tons of great games coming out this Fall.

Dishonored
Assassin Creed 3
Hitman Absolution
Black Ops 2

I cant see myself buying another game after Halo 4 comes out. I will only be playing Halo 4

No question about it.
Not only my most anticipated, but one of my only anticipated. The other ones just don’t strike my fancy.
That’s why I’m so exited. It’ll be my primary game for a few years, probably.

Its so anticipated in my list that its not my #1.

Its my numbahh ZERO.

cwatididthar?

> The title says it all. Is Halo 4 the top of your “must have” list of games? Or are you still looking forward to this game, but keen on other things?
>
> I for one am looking forward to this game immensely, but it falls below Bioshock Infinite (2013), GTA V (2013), and <mark>Black Ops 2</mark>.

Leave. Now. (JK)

Seriously, though, everyone has their own opinion, but I can guarantee that this is the most anticipated game for most people here. It is a Halo site after all. Funny how that works.

I’m buying another 360 just to play halo 4. Might get GTA5 and NFSMW later on

Yes, it definitely is, but Assassin’s Creed 3 is a close second!

Yeah. Because I already pre-ordered Halo 4, I’m not getting Borderlands 2 until Halo 4 gets old.

Its a tie between Halo 4 and AC 3.

Hell yes. Mass Effect 3 originally held that title until… that ending. Can’t go wrong with Halo, it seems.

Absolutely, good call.

> Its a tie between Halo 4 and AC 3.

Agreed, im going straight for halo 4. AC3 can wait.