Is Halo 4 the last Xbox 360 Halo game?

I like Halo 4. It’s a classic in it’s own way. I always play the newest Halo FPS games the most. Just wondering if it’s our last Xbox 360 Halo adventure ever.

Is it? Do you think the Xbox One Halo will have a X360 version?

Sadly, yes.

There has been no news of another Halo game coming out other than the Halo Xbox One.

I think there’s some chance they’ll eventually release Spartan Assault on the Xbox 360 as an Arcade title, but other than that, no. Only brand-new Halo games we have to look forward to now is Halo 5 on the Xbox One (because it’s obviously Halo 5; bite me).

> Sadly, yes.
>
> There has been no news of another Halo game coming out other than the Halo Xbox One.

That being said, I’m crossing my fingers for Halo 2 Anniversary. I think I need some thing to supplement my nostalgia.

> > Sadly, yes.
> >
> > There has been no news of another Halo game coming out other than the Halo Xbox One.
>
> That being said, I’m crossing my fingers for Halo 2 Anniversary. I think I need some thing to supplement my nostalgia.

I have my fingers crossed as well, but I’m sure that would be for the Xbox One rather than the Xbox 360.

Honestly, I hope so. I’d rather have 343 just focus all their efforts on the best version possible.