Is Halo 4 still active MP wise?

As the title say’s :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t count 12,000 as anything close to good numbers, but seeing as how they’ve remained a constant, the game does have a small, but healthy fanbase.

There’s enough players to get full lobbies in each of the gamemodes

> There’s enough players to get full lobbies in each of the gamemodes

Even then, when I search with my team it must take us 20 minutes sometimes to find a game. Then a lot of the time the other team quits :confused:

It does not take me 20 minutes. Sometimes I watch videos during searching periods and I pure a lot.

It’s still active I would say.

As an individual queuer I have never had to wait for a match really. Granted, I do play the more populated playlists, so I can’t speak for the proving ground folks.

Oh yes of course! Many thousands of players enjoy halo 4 everyday, myself included! Come play

Yep. Search times are still fast.

> Yep. Search times are still fast.

I guess it depends on the playlist. I play Grifball, and the search time is sooo long. Granted, not more than 300-400 even play Grif on a regular basis. When I play CTF or Infinity Slayer the search time is much faster.

I can find a game easily. There’s more people than Reach, Wars and 3.

If you search with a full party sometimes it takes 10 minutes to find a game. It can take even longer to actually play a game, because people back out of the lobby so much. I can’t really blame them though, if I was searching solo and matched a full team of people with 2.0+ K/Ds I’d probably back out too.

If you search solo, the search times are pretty good.

> There’s more people than Reach

when did this happen? last i saw reach was higher than halo 4, at least at peak times. i dunno about unique users or anything though.

> > There’s more people than Reach
>
> when did this happen? last i saw reach was higher than halo 4, at least at peak times. i dunno about unique users or anything though.

I’m pretty sure Halo Reach shows everyone online while halo 4 just shows everyone in matchmaking. Count the number of players in the playlists and compare them to the number at the top.

Despite the low numbers, I can get a match pretty quick.

Have everyone in your group check their NAT rating. If anyone is moderate or even worse strict it will take longer to find a match.

Halo 4 is still active. Proving Ground is in bad shape though.

> Have everyone in your group check their NAT rating. If anyone is moderate or even worse strict it will take longer to find a match.
>
> Halo 4 is still active. Proving Ground is in bad shape though.

Cause all the fans who wanted that stuff left, because it really isn’t the same feeling as a more classic experience. Infinity fans are all who are left on Halo 4.

Small but active. I never have any problems finding full games. Well, apart from Spartan Ops but what do you expect when only 40 people are playing each chapter?

Search times are fine. But the quality of the games are terrible 90% of the time. (lag, extremly unbalanced teams, black screens, people quitting etc.)

People quitting is brutal.

> People quitting is brutal.

I hear you. So many people quit games, it’s not even funny.