Is halo 4 really the worst halo ?

IMO, it’s not. Sure 343i has changed alot of things in halo 4. But is it really a reason to say that halo has reached end of the days? No!

New trilogy + new company = new things, better things.

Am i the only one who liked completing campaign?
Am i the only one who is enjoying leveling up?
Am i the only one who likes Spartan ops and its looking forward to EP6?
Am i the only one who likes multiplayer the way it is?

Start thinking that halo 4, halo 5 and halo 6 is part of new trilogy.

Yes, no question.

> Yes, no question.

I really liked the campaign. I would say the best campaign yet! The weapons are also awesome. I really don’t enjoy leveling up as much as I did in Reach or Halo 3 (numbers are boring imo)…Also the playlist selection can be better…Overall i think 343 did a great job

Halo 4 isn’t the start of a new trilogy. Its the end of a franchise.

This is by far the best console shooter I have played in a long time. 343 took what was good from other shooters and brought it into the Halo universe seamlessly. If you guys want the same thing go play Halo 3 or what ever your favorite Halo was just like Call of Duty fans who buy every repainted game that Activision/Treyarch makes.

> This is by far the best console shooter I have played in a long time. 343 took what was good from other shooters and brought it into the Halo universe seamlessly. If you guys want the same thing go play Halo 3 or what ever your favorite Halo was just like Call of Duty fans who buy every repainted game that Activision/Treyarch makes.

And THIS is where you’re wrong.

They took what was good from other shooters

dipped it in poo

and THEN put it into the Halo universe.

And quite frankly, you can’t really pick on other people for lack of change if the only change your own games have is to make stuff crappy, less skillful, luck based and boring.

Halo 4 doesn’t deserve to be called halo. It should be called Halo of Duty.

> Halo 4 doesn’t deserve to be called halo. It should be called Halo of Duty.

call of reach?

> > Halo 4 doesn’t deserve to be called halo. It should be called Halo of Duty.
>
> call of reach?

The Call of Reach 4?

I really can not decide which one is worse yet, Halo Reach or Halo 4.

Your ignorance Jl1223 X astounds me. Halo 4 is incredibly psychologically addictive. Please go read about reinforcement schedules then come back. Also if you don’t like change just quit talking about Halo you won’t like it anymore. Also if you want a Halo 3 or whatever was your favorite Halo you are exactly like anyone who plays Call of Duty. Just letting you know bra, Halo 4 is perfectly fine the way it is for 98% of its playerbase.

Halo 4 is absolutely, positively the worst Halo!

> > > Halo 4 doesn’t deserve to be called halo. It should be called Halo of Duty.
> >
> > call of reach?
>
> The Call of Reach 4?

reach warfare 2?

> > Halo 4 doesn’t deserve to be called halo. It should be called Halo of Duty.
>
> call of reach?

Call of Reach Beta

I like haLo 4, I like the changes that came with it and I have no complaints =)

> > > Halo 4 doesn’t deserve to be called halo. It should be called Halo of Duty.
> >
> > call of reach?
>
> Call of Reach Beta

we have a winner

> >
> > call of reach?
>
> Call of Reach Beta

The Death of Halo…4

I hated halo 4’s campaign, I get bored of the MP very quickly I dont know what it is but I never find it entertaining, spartan ops is ok nothing special.

halo reach 2.0
rise of the silver surfer

> Yes, no question.

lol no reach is many orders of magnitude more poop than H4 is.

H4 is more than fine. H2 had its issues too.

Deal with it.