Is Halo 3 Anniversary a Waste of Time

So on my thoughts halo 3 anniversary is a waste of time,and money. and don’t get me wrong I LOVE halo 3, but halo 3 anniversary would mess up with the development of Halo 6. Would you rather have a better game that has all the bugs fixed and game-modes from halo 5, OR would you want too have Halo 3, which would be the same game but different graphic and maybe even NEW Sounds. Halo 3 would be the same game with the same campaign while Halo 6 will be with even better graphics and NEW sounds and NEW music. I think that Halo 3 anniversary would mess up the plans for Halo 6 and Halo 6 would be a bigger disappointment than Halo 5 because the community wanted NEW graphics to an OLD game. Leave a comment down below what you think. Do you want halo 3 anniversary or do you want a FRESH NEW halo 6.

I’d prefer Halo 6 since Halo 3 really isn’t in need of a revamp.

> 2533274974370343;1:
> So on my thoughts halo 3 anniversary is a waste of time,and money. and don’t get me wrong I LOVE halo 3, but halo 3 anniversary would mess up with the development of Halo 6. Would you rather have a better game that has all the bugs fixed and game-modes from halo 5, OR would you want too have Halo 3, which would be the same game but different graphic and maybe even NEW Sounds. Halo 3 would be the same game with the same campaign while Halo 6 will be with even better graphics and NEW sounds and NEW music. I think that Halo 3 anniversary would mess up the plans for Halo 6 and Halo 6 would be a bigger disappointment than Halo 5 because the community wanted NEW graphics to an OLD game. Leave a comment down below what you think. Do you want halo 3 anniversary or do you want a FRESH NEW halo 6.

We don’t need it, we have halo wars 2 to keep us warm

Not gonna lie, I think if Halo 3 Anniversary could be a thing, that it would be dope. It’s been confirmed that it isn’t happening, but even if it just got the CEA treatment I’d be really happy. A remastered campaign, and maybe some multiplayer integration with Halo 5 like they did with Reach.

343 still managed to release CEA in 2011 and Halo 4 in 2012. I don’t think giving a game the “Anniversary Treatment” takes away too many resources from the next big installment. Say what you want about Halo 4, but that game had A LOT of content - it was just a lot of the experimental content that didn’t go too well.

> 2533274850493408;4:
> Not gonna lie, I think if Halo 3 Anniversary could be a think, that it would be dope. It’s been confirmed that it isn’t happening, but even if it just got the CEA treatment I’d be really happy. A remastered campaign, and maybe some multiplayer integration with Halo 5 like they did with Reach.
>
> 343 still managed to release CEA in 2011 and Halo 4 in 2012. I don’t think giving a game the “Anniversary Treatment” takes away too many resources from the next big installment. Say what you want about Halo 4, but that game had A LOT of content - it was just a lot of the experimental content that didn’t go too well.

Halo 4 was quite fun to be honest (yes to everyone, i’ve been playing since CE). I just wasn’t ready to always sprint so I just walked. But H4 did have nearly all game mods from previous titles including new game modes like Regicide which I had so much fun in. Oh well, at least I had fun for that time.

H3A is a stupid concept Bungie Jumpers want because they want the good ol’ days. When, in reality, the graphics aren’t bad. Why do you need a remaster? The graphics?
Just go buy MCC and play it on your Xbox One.
I for one think the pacing in CE-H3 is awful, the spawning system is too exploitable, even H3 has balancing issues, BOI I don’t know where to START counting the things they did wrong.

There’s nothing wrong with H3s’ graphics. Why remaster it?

> 2533274939354123;3:
> > 2533274974370343;1:
> > So on my thoughts halo 3 anniversary is a waste of time,and money. and don’t get me wrong I LOVE halo 3, but halo 3 anniversary would mess up with the development of Halo 6. Would you rather have a better game that has all the bugs fixed and game-modes from halo 5, OR would you want too have Halo 3, which would be the same game but different graphic and maybe even NEW Sounds. Halo 3 would be the same game with the same campaign while Halo 6 will be with even better graphics and NEW sounds and NEW music. I think that Halo 3 anniversary would mess up the plans for Halo 6 and Halo 6 would be a bigger disappointment than Halo 5 because the community wanted NEW graphics to an OLD game. Leave a comment down below what you think. Do you want halo 3 anniversary or do you want a FRESH NEW halo 6.
>
> We don’t need it, we have halo wars 2 to keep us warm

This exactly.

If Halo 6 is going to have the sprinting and the zany, over-the-top movement mechanics of Halo 5, then mark me down as preferring to have a Halo 3 remaster instead.

> 2535469741293678;6:
> H3A is a stupid concept Bungie Jumpers want because they want the good ol’ days. When, in reality, the graphics aren’t bad. Why do you need a remaster? The graphics?
> Just go buy MCC and play it on your Xbox One.
> I for one think the pacing in CE-H3 is awful, the spawning system is too exploitable, even H3 has balancing issues, BOI I don’t know where to START counting the things they did wrong.
>
> There’s nothing wrong with H3s’ graphics. Why remaster it?

It’s not that we want the “good 'ol days”. It’s that we honestly prefer the gameplay style of the classic Halo games to the newer ones. Ideally for us, Halo 6 would have a gameplay style that resembles the originals. Since that’s unlikely to happen, a remaster of Halo 3 is the next best thing.

> 2811398874529013;9:
> > 2535469741293678;6:
> > H3A is a stupid concept Bungie Jumpers want because they want the good ol’ days. When, in reality, the graphics aren’t bad. Why do you need a remaster? The graphics?
> > Just go buy MCC and play it on your Xbox One.
> > I for one think the pacing in CE-H3 is awful, the spawning system is too exploitable, even H3 has balancing issues, BOI I don’t know where to START counting the things they did wrong.
> >
> > There’s nothing wrong with H3s’ graphics. Why remaster it?
>
> It’s not that we want the “good 'ol days”. It’s that we honestly prefer the gameplay style of the classic Halo games to the newer ones. Ideally for us, Halo 6 would have a gameplay style that resembles the originals. Since that’s unlikely to happen, a remaster of Halo 3 is the next best thing.

But it would take resources from 343i to make H6. So they can make it better. Even make OGs like sprinting.

> 2535469741293678;10:
> > 2811398874529013;9:
> > > 2535469741293678;6:
> > > H3A is a stupid concept Bungie Jumpers want because they want the good ol’ days. When, in reality, the graphics aren’t bad. Why do you need a remaster? The graphics?
> > > Just go buy MCC and play it on your Xbox One.
> > > I for one think the pacing in CE-H3 is awful, the spawning system is too exploitable, even H3 has balancing issues, BOI I don’t know where to START counting the things they did wrong.
> > >
> > > There’s nothing wrong with H3s’ graphics. Why remaster it?
> >
> > It’s not that we want the “good 'ol days”. It’s that we honestly prefer the gameplay style of the classic Halo games to the newer ones. Ideally for us, Halo 6 would have a gameplay style that resembles the originals. Since that’s unlikely to happen, a remaster of Halo 3 is the next best thing.
>
> But it would take resources from 343i to make H6. So they can make it better. Even make OGs like sprinting.

I’m fine with resources being taken away from 343’s ability to make Halo 6. Halo 6 isn’t going to interest me in the slightest because it’s highly likely that it will play like the recent Halo/modern-shooter hybrid games.

It’s not that I don’t like the sprinting mechanic. I like it just fine in a game where it fits and complements the gameplay(like Battlefield or CoD). The problem is how detrimental sprinting is to halo’s gameplay, a game where you’re supposed to have energy shields and not be quickly killed by a long-range automatic. There’s nothing they can do to make me like sprinting in Halo because they have to change and tweak so many areas of the sandbox to cater to that one mechanic. Sprinting in Halo causes maps to be stretched out, it causes the range of guns to be increased, it causes aim-assist to be increased, it causes a slow-down in the base movement speed, etc. All of this is done so that there can be a separation between movement and combat. It’s done so that Halo can play more similarly to the other games on the market, but without looking at why sprinting works well in those other games.

> 2811398874529013;11:
> > 2535469741293678;10:
> > > 2811398874529013;9:
> > > > 2535469741293678;6:
> > > > H3A is a stupid concept Bungie Jumpers want because they want the good ol’ days. When, in reality, the graphics aren’t bad. Why do you need a remaster? The graphics?
> > > > Just go buy MCC and play it on your Xbox One.
> > > > I for one think the pacing in CE-H3 is awful, the spawning system is too exploitable, even H3 has balancing issues, BOI I don’t know where to START counting the things they did wrong.
> > > >
> > > > There’s nothing wrong with H3s’ graphics. Why remaster it?
> > >
> > > It’s not that we want the “good 'ol days”. It’s that we honestly prefer the gameplay style of the classic Halo games to the newer ones. Ideally for us, Halo 6 would have a gameplay style that resembles the originals. Since that’s unlikely to happen, a remaster of Halo 3 is the next best thing.
> >
> > But it would take resources from 343i to make H6. So they can make it better. Even make OGs like sprinting.
>
> I’m fine with resources being taken away from 343’s ability to make Halo 6. Halo 6 isn’t going to interest me in the slightest because it’s highly likely that it will play like the recent Halo/modern-shooter hybrid games.
>
> It’s not that I don’t like the sprinting mechanic. I like it just fine in a game where it fits and complements the gameplay(like Battlefield or CoD). The problem is how detrimental sprinting is to halo’s gameplay, a game where you’re supposed to have energy shields and not be quickly killed by a long-range automatic. There’s nothing they can do to make me like sprinting in Halo because they have to change and tweak so many areas of the sandbox to cater to that one mechanic. Sprinting in Halo causes maps to be stretched out, it causes the range of guns to be increased, it causes aim-assist to be increased, it causes a slow-down in the base movement speed, etc. All of this is done so that there can be a separation between movement and combat. It’s done so that Halo can play more similarly to the other games on the market, but without looking at why sprinting works well in those other games.

Well you can stay in the past all your want.

> 2535469741293678;6:
> H3A is a stupid concept Bungie Jumpers want because they want the good ol’ days. When, in reality, the graphics aren’t bad. Why do you need a remaster? The graphics?
> Just go buy MCC and play it on your Xbox One.
> I for one think the pacing in CE-H3 is awful, the spawning system is too exploitable, even H3 has balancing issues, BOI I don’t know where to START counting the things they did wrong.
>
> There’s nothing wrong with H3s’ graphics. Why remaster it?

forge

> 2533274905541250;13:
> > 2535469741293678;6:
> > H3A is a stupid concept Bungie Jumpers want because they want the good ol’ days. When, in reality, the graphics aren’t bad. Why do you need a remaster? The graphics?
> > Just go buy MCC and play it on your Xbox One.
> > I for one think the pacing in CE-H3 is awful, the spawning system is too exploitable, even H3 has balancing issues, BOI I don’t know where to START counting the things they did wrong.
> >
> > There’s nothing wrong with H3s’ graphics. Why remaster it?
>
> forge

Umm, damn you got me there.
Shoot.

> 2535469741293678;14:
> > 2533274905541250;13:
> > > 2535469741293678;6:
> > > H3A is a stupid concept Bungie Jumpers want because they want the good ol’ days. When, in reality, the graphics aren’t bad. Why do you need a remaster? The graphics?
> > > Just go buy MCC and play it on your Xbox One.
> > > I for one think the pacing in CE-H3 is awful, the spawning system is too exploitable, even H3 has balancing issues, BOI I don’t know where to START counting the things they did wrong.
> > >
> > > There’s nothing wrong with H3s’ graphics. Why remaster it?
> >
> > forge
>
> Umm, damn you got me there.
> Shoot.

yeah I am a big forger but I still cannot use the so called forge in halo 3. I would love for it to have halo 5s forge or maybe even a slightly more improved version.

The problem is, is that Halo 6 is going to be a whole different game (most likely). H3A can have it’s players who prefer classic Halo, while Halo 6 can have it’s players. That way both sides are happy.

> 2533274965086658;2:
> I’d prefer Halo 6 since Halo 3 really isn’t in need of a revamp.

Thats exactly what I’m trying to say. It would mess with the development of H6 and make H6 an even bigger disappointment than H5.

A bigger longer better campaign in halo 6 should be main priority and looking in to fix the bugs in halo 5 multilayer.( shotgun is so tempermental). I can’t wait for the new game but I can wait till its perfect