Is Halo 2 PC worth getting

Is Halo 2 PC worth getting ? I have a windows 7 And I am concidering getting Halo 2 PC .Is it worth getting though ? Would it be to much trouble and do people even play it anymore .Any response would be appreciated .

Yes, though you may have some trouble getting it to work on Windows 7. There’s something you can install to fix it though…I’d go and google search it if I was you.

I plan on ordering it tomrrow.I hope I am not wasting my money .

Halo 2’s a great game. There’s still active servers on for multiplayer, though numbers are somewhat limited. But there’s still campaign and all the skulls, easter eggs, and glitches in all their glory. If you want a friend to play it with, I still go on it from time to time.

> Halo 2’s a great game. There’s still active servers on for multiplayer, though numbers are somewhat limited. But there’s still campaign and all the skulls, easter eggs, and glitches in all their glory. If you want a friend to play it with, I still go on it from time to time.

Sure .Like I said I have a windows 7 .Some people I have seen say that is is Hard to get it to Install but you can get it to right ?
It was some sort of problem with the product key I believe .

For me it’s not worth buying. It is too much like H3 for me. They took out super bouncing, they added game-play mechanics that were also used in H3 i.e. there is no friction and you can slide all over the maps.

To me it was not worth even trying. Also, the graphics I really didn’t like, very similar glossy look as H3, Reach, and H4.

I like the chalk look in H1 and H2. To me it’s more realistic and gives texture rather than a smooth unrealistic look.

xbc is better and i have both versions

game is too good

> > Halo 2’s a great game. There’s still active servers on for multiplayer, though numbers are somewhat limited. But there’s still campaign and all the skulls, easter eggs, and glitches in all their glory. If you want a friend to play it with, I still go on it from time to time.
>
> Sure .Like I said I have a windows 7 .Some people I have seen say that is is Hard to get it to Install but you can get it to right ?
> It was some sort of problem with the product key I believe .

I had no problem getting it installed. It was starting the game that had problems, and there was a 3rd party patch I installed to make it work. Works like a charm. I’ll see if I can find it for you.

> For me it’s not worth buying. It is too much like H3 for me. They took out super bouncing, they added game-play mechanics that were also used in H3 i.e. there is no friction and you can slide all over the maps.
>
> To me it was not worth even trying. Also, the graphics I really didn’t like, very similar glossy look as H3, Reach, and H4.
>
> I like the chalk look in H1 and H2. To me it’s more realistic and gives texture rather than a smooth unrealistic look.

What the heck are you talking about? It’s the same exact game. Nothing’s different other than the fact that it’s on the PC and you can’t play split screen.

I hate to say it but after reading the Halo Buliten I have decided sadly not to get Halo 2 PC .I was really looking forward to playing it .

> To switch gears ever so slightly, we’re sad to report that the service end-date for Halo 2 PC Multiplayer will be February 15, 2013. We’ve been monitoring the population for months, and it’s been peaking consistently at approximately 20 players or less. Those that own this game can continue to enjoy Multiplayer over LAN after that date; however our network services will be turned off at that time. We love you, Halo 2 PC, and you will live forever in our hearts.
>
> #singletear

Guess not, anymore.

Not anymore. :frowning:

You can still get chievos for the campaign.

BUY IT PLEASE! SAVE THIS GAME! HAVE YOU FRIENDS HELP SAVE THIS GAME! THIS GAME MUST NOT EVER DIE!