Is H2C hit registration fixed?

I was playing a game of Slayer BRs (still nobody voting for objective) and I noticed I didn’t have to lead my shots at all like before. Was it quietly fixed or what?

I noticed the same thing, although for me some games it was near perfect (maybe I was host), some games it wasn’t (but definitely better then before).

lol no.

> 2533274904231346;2:
> I noticed the same thing, although for me some games it was near perfect (maybe I was host), some games it wasn’t (but definitely better then before).

Could be host advantage. But then again who knows.

I was playing h2 snipers this morning and I had to shoot a guy 4 times before he died. I also shot my teammate directly in the face as he came over a hill (on accident he was charging the guy I was shooting at) and he didn’t die either or even drop shields it appeared.

No way its fixed

> 2533274846171508;5:
> I was playing h2 snipers this morning and I had to shoot a guy 4 times before he died. I also shot my teammate directly in the face as he came over a hill (on accident he was charging the guy I was shooting at) and he didn’t die either or even drop shields it appeared.
>
> No way its fixed

was he moving or standing still?

I’ve noticed this too, it went from terrible to good

> 2533274904231346;6:
> > 2533274846171508;5:
> > I was playing h2 snipers this morning and I had to shoot a guy 4 times before he died. I also shot my teammate directly in the face as he came over a hill (on accident he was charging the guy I was shooting at) and he didn’t die either or even drop shields it appeared.
> >
> > No way its fixed
>
>
>
> was he moving or standing still?

His head was just poking over a hill moving forward so I think he was moving forward toward the guy I was aiming at forcing him backwards, the shot went over his head and hit my teammates

It doesn’t seem like it to me. Just got out of a H2C match. Still took like 5-6 BR bursts to kill someone.