Is Ghosts of Meridian the March update delayed?

For some reason this update, supposedly March update, got a week delay and it´s smaller than the previous updates, i mean, it has less REQs, specially vehicles. I hope it´s because they are hardly working on firefight or to make the next update bigger. What do you think?

EDIT: I’m not saying it’s bad, in fact I’m very excited about the warzone map, I just wanted to hear your opinions. (Or read in this case) Also if someone knows why it was delayed one week, just for curiosity.

EDIT:I’m not complaining, and I already understood why there are less REQs.

EDIT: I changed the topic title because the thread was taking a negative tone in my opinion, it was never my intention to attack 343.

I think it’s a combination of being pushed back by the finals + working on content for other future updates. To me though getting 2 new maps makes it exciting still.

A lot of different things can happen. Maybe @bs angel poured hot Coffee all over the hard drives and they had to restart?

Maybe its because there putting more time and effort into the memories of reach update.

Hopefully so Memories of Reach will be AMAZING

Lest we forget the 14 Weapon Skins that are almost guaranteed to be arriving with the Update.

Well the first thing I noticed is that this is the first map pack in a while to have both an arena map and a new warzone map,plus there are no new loadout weapons

So did you not read the weekly update on it? This patch is also coming with weapon balances, UI updates, matchmaking tuning, sandbox changes, new forge pieces, etc…

Lookin’ forward to the Splaser buff. It’s a POS against players on foot

> 2661949065475413;8:
> So did you not read the weekly update on it? This patch is also coming with weapon balances, UI updates, matchmaking tuning, sandbox changes, new forge pieces, etc…

Not to mention the WarZone map. Can you imagine the work it takes to make a WarZone map for 24 humans and 50 or so AI and make sure (as best they can) nothing goes wrong when it’s released to the public?

Answer: a rediculous amount of work lol.

> 2535458853362468;4:
> Maybe its because there putting more time and effort into the memories of reach update.

That’s my train of thought as well.

> 2533274803493024;10:
> > 2661949065475413;8:
> > So did you not read the weekly update on it? This patch is also coming with weapon balances, UI updates, matchmaking tuning, sandbox changes, new forge pieces, etc…
>
>
> Not to mention the WarZone map. Can you imagine the work it takes to make a WarZone map for 24 humans and 50 or so AI and make sure (as best they can) nothing goes wrong when it’s released to the public?
>
> Answer: a rediculous amount of work lol.

All the bases are being reused. Same old home bases. Same old armories. Same old fortress. The AI are static so they only have to be programed for a small area. Said AI areas are reused as well. All the structure textures are being reused. And they have never released a map that didn’t have problems. They are human so i let the last one slide, the other stuff is ridiculous. People keep saying “you have no idea how hard it is to make these maps” but what you don’t realize is how easy they are making it by cutting corners.

> 2533274813764898;12:
> > 2533274803493024;10:
> > > 2661949065475413;8:
> > > So did you not read the weekly update on it? This patch is also coming with weapon balances, UI updates, matchmaking tuning, sandbox changes, new forge pieces, etc…
> >
> >
> > Not to mention the WarZone map. Can you imagine the work it takes to make a WarZone map for 24 humans and 50 or so AI and make sure (as best they can) nothing goes wrong when it’s released to the public?
> >
> > Answer: a rediculous amount of work lol.
>
>
> All the bases are being reused. Same old home bases. Same old armories. Same old fortress. The AI are static so they only have to be programed for a small area. Said AI areas are reused as well. All the structure textures are being reused. And they have never released a map that didn’t have problems. They are human so i let the last one slide, the other stuff is ridiculous. People keep saying “you have no idea how hard it is to make these maps” but what you don’t realize is how easy they are making it by cutting corners.

To be fair, they are adding warthog driving soldiers and mantis AI as well.

> 2533274803493024;13:
> > 2533274813764898;12:
> > > 2533274803493024;10:
> > > > 2661949065475413;8:
> > > > So did you not read the weekly update on it? This patch is also coming with weapon balances, UI updates, matchmaking tuning, sandbox changes, new forge pieces, etc…
> > >
> > >
> > > Not to mention the WarZone map. Can you imagine the work it takes to make a WarZone map for 24 humans and 50 or so AI and make sure (as best they can) nothing goes wrong when it’s released to the public?
> > >
> > > Answer: a rediculous amount of work lol.
> >
> >
> > All the bases are being reused. Same old home bases. Same old armories. Same old fortress. The AI are static so they only have to be programed for a small area. Said AI areas are reused as well. All the structure textures are being reused. And they have never released a map that didn’t have problems. They are human so i let the last one slide, the other stuff is ridiculous. People keep saying “you have no idea how hard it is to make these maps” but what you don’t realize is how easy they are making it by cutting corners.
>
>
> To be fair, they are adding warthog driving soldiers and mantis AI as well.

And, you know, we’ve been berating them for “bloating the REQ system” with these past updates. Now that they aren’t, we call it “very little content”.

sigh

I think it’s either to prepare for Memories of Reach to be amazing. Or there is still something big to be announced. We should find out on Tuesday.

> 2533274813764898;12:
> > 2533274803493024;10:
> > > 2661949065475413;8:
> > > So did you not read the weekly update on it? This patch is also coming with weapon balances, UI updates, matchmaking tuning, sandbox changes, new forge pieces, etc…
> >
> >
> > Not to mention the WarZone map. Can you imagine the work it takes to make a WarZone map for 24 humans and 50 or so AI and make sure (as best they can) nothing goes wrong when it’s released to the public?
> >
> > Answer: a rediculous amount of work lol.
>
>
> All the bases are being reused. Same old home bases. Same old armories. Same old fortress.

Monument, Fortress, Garage, and Spire are all the same structures? I never noticed.

> 2661949065475413;16:
> > 2533274813764898;12:
> > > > So did you not read the weekly update on it? This patch is also coming with weapon balances, UI updates, matchmaking tuning, sandbox changes, new forge pieces, etc…
> > >
> > >
> > > Not to mention the WarZone map. Can you imagine the work it takes to make a WarZone map for 24 humans and 50 or so AI and make sure (as best they can) nothing goes wrong when it’s released to the public?
> > >
> >
> >
> > All the bases are being reused. Same old home bases. Same old armories. Same old fortress.
>
>
> Monument, Fortress, Garage, and Spire are all the same structures? I never noticed.

What are you even talking about? I’m saying that all bases on the new map are all reused.

> 2533274813764898;17:
> > 2661949065475413;16:
> > > 2533274813764898;12:
> > > > 2533274803493024;10:
> > > > > 2661949065475413;8:
> > > > > So did you not read the weekly update on it? This patch is also coming with weapon balances, UI updates, matchmaking tuning, sandbox changes, new forge pieces, etc…
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Not to mention the WarZone map. Can you imagine the work it takes to make a WarZone map for 24 humans and 50 or so AI and make sure (as best they can) nothing goes wrong when it’s released to the public?
> > > >
> > > > Answer: a rediculous amount of work lol.
> > >
> > >
> > > All the bases are being reused. Same old home bases. Same old armories. Same old fortress.
> >
> >
> > Monument, Fortress, Garage, and Spire are all the same structures? I never noticed.
>
>
> What are you even talking about? I’m saying that all bases on the new map are all reused.

Yet you mentioned Fortress, which is unique to Stormbreak.

Also,

> - Outside each of Darkstar’s Home Bases is an interactive gate that players can open or close to impact the flow of the match.

That’s definitely something new.

> 2533274803493024;13:
> > 2533274813764898;12:
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> > All the bases are being reused. Same old home bases. Same old armories. Same old fortress. The AI are static so they only have to be programed for a small area. Said AI areas are reused as well. All the structure textures are being reused. And they have never released a map that didn’t have problems. They are human so i let the last one slide, the other stuff is ridiculous. People keep saying “you have no idea how hard it is to make these maps” but what you don’t realize is how easy they are making it by cutting corners.
>
>
> To be fair, they are adding warthog driving soldiers and mantis AI as well.

Wait what? And I thought the hydra soldier was a stretch

> 2661949065475413;18:
> > 2533274813764898;17:
> > > 2661949065475413;16:
> > > > 2533274813764898;12:
> > > > > 2533274803493024;10:
> > > > > > 2661949065475413;8:
> > > > > > So did you not read the weekly update on it? This patch is also coming with weapon balances, UI updates, matchmaking tuning, sandbox changes, new forge pieces, etc…
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Not to mention the WarZone map. Can you imagine the work it takes to make a WarZone map for 24 humans and 50 or so AI and make sure (as best they can) nothing goes wrong when it’s released to the public?
> > > > >
> > > > > Answer: a rediculous amount of work lol.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > All the bases are being reused. Same old home bases. Same old armories. Same old fortress.
> > >
> > >
> > > Monument, Fortress, Garage, and Spire are all the same structures? I never noticed.
> >
> >
> > What are you even talking about? I’m saying that all bases on the new map are all reused.
>
>
> Yet you mentioned Fortress, which is unique to Stormbreak.
>
> Also,
>
>
> > - Outside each of Darkstar’s Home Bases is an interactive gate that players can open or close to impact the flow of the match.
>
>
> That’s definitely something new.

Look at the screenshots… The darkstar middle base IS fortress