IS FREE FOR ALL DEAD???

It’s been months since I’ve been able to start a free for all game thus it makes me wondering why os that???:thinking:
Does anyone have any idea of why my favorite game mode won’t start games anymore
Let me know…

Probably dead… I love FFA as well but it’s not a popular playlist. The majority of the players left playing H5 right now are probably the few still going for sr152 so they are in playlist that pay out good XP and ffa just doesn’t do that.

> 2535428091957254;1:
> It’s been months since I’ve been able to start a free for all game thus it makes me wondering why os that???:thinking:
> Does anyone have any idea of why my favorite game mode won’t start games anymore
> Let me know…

It’s been semi-dead for a very long time. To the point where you could have 6 different ranks in each game. One season naded was in most of my placement matches. It was a massacre.

There are few players. I ranked last month after almost 4 years of didn’t touch ranked lists and had to play my first games vs champs 1 - 12. In maps I didn’t know they existed

No idea what you’re talking about. I use FFA as my warmup before going into Team Arena or something. Search times may take a minute or so but I’ve never had any issues getting in.

I ended up with some girl on my team talking about boys the whole time on ranked team slayer, she got a negative 10 spread, 49 to 49, then she ran to the center of the map and handed them the game. Although my spread was more like positive 10 I was demoted, and I haven’t been diamond again since. Taking FFA away from everyone over experience concerns doesn’t make sense. If it’s harder for clans to ruin Halo than individual people getting too good though then I understand and would rather Halo stay alive.

FFA should always be a playlist weather it’s ranked or just for fun

> 2533274820915903;6:
> I ended up with some girl on my team talking about boys the whole time on ranked team slayer, she got a negative 10 spread, 49 to 49, then she ran to the center of the map and handed them the game. Although my spread was more like positive 10 I was demoted, and I haven’t been diamond again since. Taking FFA away from everyone over experience concerns doesn’t make sense. If it’s harder for clans to ruin Halo than individual people getting too good though then I understand and would rather Halo stay alive.

Exactly