Is forge better then we had in past games

I thing halo 3 had maps i could work with but halo 5 just doesn’t feel right from the old games it feels weird and not the same the maps just don’t feel right either on halo 3 sandtrap and sandbox just made it feel great i think we should have maps we loved from all the other games in the next dlc

> 2535418497327803;1:
> I thing halo 3 had maps i could work with but halo 5 just doesn’t feel right from the old games it feels weird and not the same the maps just don’t feel right either on halo 3 sandtrap and sandbox just made it feel great i think we should have maps we loved from all the other games in the next dlc

To answer your question of the thread, yes it really is better in H5, at least now it is. An underwater canvas, a desert canvas, and projectle swapping. There are a lot of thing H5 has done wrong, but it nailed Forge down to the last detail.

There is no denying that Halo 5’s forge is the best of the series. We already have sandbox canvas, plus many others added. The reason it may feel weird is because of the new controls. Though it may feel too complex and confusing, you’ll get used to it. It in my opinion, is the best part of Halo 5.

The controls are different but once you get used to them they are a lot better than the old. I feel the new forge out does all its predecessors on all points.

The new Forge trumps the older iterations. A bit wonky to control, though.

YES, Graphics easily…

It’s the best forge Halo has ever had. The only major downside to it is that the controls are so different from previous games and it takes a good bit of time to get used to. Also, I want to smack whoever decided to have the duplicate and delete buttons set up in a way that makes them so easy to mix up.

Forge is the most versatile it ever has been and now, with monitor’s bounty we have the power to make whole game modes from within forge, no external applications required. By giving this power to the players 343i have given the customs community more to play and forgers more to work with

Best version to date, probably the best map creator overall on the Xbox as well. The only issue is it’s more complex than the previous versions and just takes more effort to learn it if you’re willing. I honestly don’t see any way how the previous versions are better besides just being simpler to use, but I’ll gladly take a complex forge that can do what it does over a simpler but limited h2-4 forge.

im really not understanding what your issue is with sandtrap/sandbox, care to elaborate more? If you’re taking on how they play different that’s cuz h5 plays different than halo 3. Both were built specifically mesh to their respective games, with h5 you have to make it bigger due to movements being much different along with abilities being in play.

It’s definitely better. Simply because there are so many objects. Combine that with imagination and you have the power to make anything.

It’s easily the best Forge in the series.

It’s my favourite part of the game, I only wish I could get around to completing a map…I always seem to get half way through and not know how to finish it!

I think H5G’s Forge might be intimidating for some.
I mean the old Forges seemed pretty simple to use and H5G’s Forge kind of jumped from ABC’s & 123’s to Calculus & Physics (intentional exaggeration for effect).

Are there any guides or tutorials that can help the novice H5G Forger?
It would be helpful if there was a thread of any such info at the top of this forum.

Forge is definitely better on 5 but you need the motivation to learn how to use it. I use to force on reach and liked it just fine but I can’t get into 5 forge

Yes, but I feel it lost that ‘hop in and screw around’ playability that it had in past games. It’s really turned into a dedicated editor now.

Yes, Forge is better the past games. Controls are confusing a little but once you get use to them Forge is fun.

> 2533274839169051;12:
> I think H5G’s Forge might be intimidating for some.
> I mean the old Forges seemed pretty simple to use and H5G’s Forge kind of jumped from ABC’s & 123’s to Calculus & Physics (intentional exaggeration for effect).
>
> Are there any guides or tutorials that can help the novice H5G Forger?
> It would be helpful if there was a thread of any such info at the top of this forum.

I think Ducain posts some tutorials.

I think is best in halo 5

It’s so much more advanced, I’m personally waiting on a world maker so I don’t have to put down a ton of grass patches for a ground, ha ha.

Considering you can make Sandtrap in the new forge before we even had a desert canvas. I’d say yeah… it’s better.

It’s clearly the best Forge… map creator available on console.

U trolling aren’t you?

Forge is better. It sacrifices ease of use, but that is a trade-off I would always prefer. The best tools always have a learning curve, and I am sure anyone here who has taken a class requiring some professional software will understand that.