Is FLOOD mode canonical?

Are we fighting simulated flood or are they real. So, are they simulated by the holodeck/dsngerroom on the Forward Unto Dawn?

Could we be seing them in Spartan Ops?

Everything in War Games is simulated on the Infinity. As for seeing the flood in SOps, 343i has already said the Flood are not in Halo 4. I would imagine that would include SOps and not just campaign.

It’s all simulation, it’s canonical but the Flood are not in Halo 4.

> Everything in War Games is simulated on the Infinity. As for seeing the flood in SOps, 343i has already said the Flood are not in Halo 4. I would imagine that would include SOps and not just campaign.

Ah, that helps. So do you think the UNSC have worked out how flood would infetct Sparatan 4s?

> It’s all simulation, it’s canonical but the Flood are not in Halo 4.

So if everything is canonical does that mean we’ll finally find out what the Spartan’s favourite playlist is! And it is canonical that a lot of Spartans have a bad taste in armour! Ha ha!

They probally put into the simulation as training just in case the flood are a threat again.

yes because it is a training exercise on the infinity holodeck

no because it is just an holographic projectoion

> > It’s all simulation, it’s canonical but the Flood are not in Halo 4.
>
> So if everything is canonical does that mean we’ll finally find out what the Spartan’s favourite playlist is! And it is canonical that a lot of Spartans have a bad taste in armour! Ha ha!

Technically, players are not canonical Spartans, but that would be rad!

> > > It’s all simulation, it’s canonical but the Flood are not in Halo 4.
> >
> > So if everything is canonical does that mean we’ll finally find out what the Spartan’s favourite playlist is! And it is canonical that a lot of Spartans have a bad taste in armour! Ha ha!
>
> Technically, players are not canonical Spartans, but that would be rad!

Yeah, because that would make it canon that some of the spartans were rubbish, couldn’t aim right and liked to betray each other!

> It’s all simulation, it’s canonical but the Flood are not in Halo 4.

Requiem is a shield world. If you know canon, then you know that they house 1000’s of different species, locked away in cryotubes. So it wouldn’t be out of the question for any type of enemy that 343 could dream up, put it in the game and it still be canon. It’s not that hard to fathom.

>
> Requiem is a shield world. If you know canon, then you know that they house 1000’s of different species, locked away in cryotubes. So it wouldn’t be out of the question for any type of enemy that 343 could dream up, put it in the game and it still be canon. It’s not that hard to fathom.

It is out of the question when 343 said that The Flood would not appear in Halo 4’s Campaign… I never said there weren’t Flood on Requiem (which there aren’t, Requiem is a shield world and those were built to get a way from the Flood).

And yes… I do know canon.

>
> Requiem is a shield world. If you know canon, then you know that they house 1000’s of different species, locked away in cryotubes. So it wouldn’t be out of the question for any type of enemy that 343 could dream up, put it in the game and it still be canon. It’s not that hard to fathom.

Shield Worlds don’t the index of sentient races on them.

It’s all simulated as everyone else is saying. However, I see it that the Flood’s perspective was designed how ONI believes they see or behave and this mode was created for training against them in case the Spartans were ever attacked by Flood because another flood outbreak is still possible.

Training excersizes.

Yes, there just a simulation for training exercises incase the Flood come back.