Is fixing the Infection Betrayal Glitch a possibility?

I’ve tried multiple times in my thread in the Bungie Optimatch forum to get an answer, but no avail. I don’t understand how this bug can go unfixed for so long, as well as no answer on how to fix it. I would like to know if this bug is even fixable, as it is one of the most game breaking bugs in the game.

For those of you who don’t know it, it’s a bug in which both a Zombie and Human attack at the same time ( Which is needed for a Bulltrue Medal ) and when the Zombie is killed ( Both may be killed ), It counts as a betrayal for the Human, giving the Zombie an immediate Boot option.

I don’t understand how this can go unanswered for so long. Is there a possibility for this to be fixed? Or is this an un-fixable bug? Does anyone know?

The only real way I can think of to fix that would be disabling betrayal booting, unless a title update can give a few seconds of time between team swapping before booting is allowed.

Only down side to disabling Betrayal Booting would just allow the humans to shoot each other when in danger, letting them respawn somewhere else.

Or perhaps removing Friendly Fire like they did in Firefight.

Disregard my topic, Bungie has announced the fixes for the problem.

> Disregard my topic, Bungie has announced the fixes for the problem.

Bungie? Lolz they’re finally fixing something broken instead of something that isn’t? … That’s a first …

Calm down, it only took them 6 1/2 months to do it lmao

> Disregard my topic, Bungie has announced the fixes for the problem.

No way… can you provide a link for all to see please? I’ve been waiting for this to be fixed for… well… as long as you guys have. xP