Is Fiesta truly random?

[Edit]
Seems like I’m just really unlucky to get the same stuff over and over.

So I’ve been playing a few games now and I think fiesta is preset loadouts, normally in fiesta in older games I would get any random guns like rockets and fuelrod but this time I’m noticing patterns and I know random can cause this but iv seen the boltshot saw combo about 5 times each game I have.

BR primary AR Secondary

Boltshot primary saw secondary

Bolt shot and hydra

Not that it matters but anyone else noticed this?

Is Fiesta finally it’s own list?

> 2556731038472681;2:
> Is Fiesta finally it’s own list?

For this week yes

Nothing, especially when it comes to computers, is random.

I’m not surprised. I’d like to see if anyone started out with a boltshot and a magnum, or a sword and a rocket launcher. Doubt they would let that happen. Guess I need to go to the playlist and find out!

Well, technically it would only be pseudo-random, since computers will only do exactly what you tell them—Oh, that wasn’t really what you were asking.

I wonder if the ol’ magnum is in the pool.

> 2533274816628272;4:
> Nothing, especially when it comes to computers, is random.

I know that but I mean it doesn’t even feel like your everyday video game RNG it feels like preset loadouts that are then thrown into a RNG

Seems random to me

I think some weapons are more likely than others

Boltshot and suppressor is another common one to me
Yet to get anything like rockets and FRG

ive gotten a plasma pistol and a boltshot, in response to someone asking about getting a magnum and boltshot combo
also got the plasma pistol and a splaser, like wtf? lol

most OP ive gotten so far was the rockets and fuel rod at the same time

> 2533274881086487;12:
> ive gotten a plasma pistol and a boltshot, in response to someone asking about getting a magnum and boltshot combo
> also got the plasma pistol and a splaser, like wtf? lol
>
> most OP ive gotten so far was the rockets and fuel rod at the same time

Must just be me then, I must be unlucky always getting the same stuff.

Would be cool they threw upgraded/ mythics in there sometimes

I played some custom Fiesta a few days ago 2 vs. 2 and don’t thing anyone got the same loadout twice, so yea I don’t think itis preset.

I noticed I would get the weapons I needed for commendations slightly more often (Beam Rifle, Binary Rifle, Incineration Cannon), or maybe I just think I am.