Is Fiesta Slayer gameplay a joke?

Is the game play on Fiesta Slayer a crock!!?? It seems like every game I play there is always one person who goes Above 20 kills and Below 10 deaths?!?!
Is 343 helping bad players by balancing out the gameplay? I play halo every day, and it never seems “Balanced” Any opinions?

Thanks RMF Jedimaster

It’s not, ok!

Dude… It’s Fiesta. It’s not meant to be balanced.

If somebody has over 20 kills and under 10 deaths, they either a) got lucky with good weapons, b) are a skilled player, or c) both. It happens.

Finally someone who understands! That player spawns with Power weapons, kills someone with other Power Weapons, picks them up, and kills someone with power weapons. Rinse and repeat

It’s not hard? Get a power weapon and don’t be an idiot with it. It’s luck of the draw and skill I guess

How is Fiesta Slayer a joke?

You’re just NOW figuring it out?? lol

> 2533274808386392;3:
> Dude… It’s Fiesta. It’s not meant to be balanced.
>
> If somebody has over 20 kills and under 10 deaths, they either a) got lucky with good weapons, b) are a skilled player, or c) both. It happens.

I cannot like this post enough! If you want balanced gameplay, play Team Skirmish or Team Arena. Fiesta is supposed to be just a fun game mode where we can get a break from the overall sweatiness of Halo 5. They probably just got a mythic weapon or something. It’s part of what makes the game fun.

Fiesta slayer isn’t supposed to be balanced… It’s FIESTA.

If you don’t like Fiesta, don’t play it, but it is a joke in a way, so many funny moments happen in it, like round the map hydra kills, or that moment when you ricocchet a nornfang shot into your forehead on complete accident, good stuff.

This is a reply to lickmyb4c0n… I’m not just “NOW” figuring that out… I’ve always noticed it LOL. I just took the time to post a forum about it!!! Jeeezzz Wizzer

> 2535434457651384;10:
> If you don’t like Fiesta, don’t play it, but it is a joke in a way, so many funny moments happen in it, like round the map hydra kills, or that moment when you ricocchet a nornfang shot into your forehead on complete accident, good stuff.

I agree!!! It is FUN!! And trust me I’m not complaining, but you have to admit it is a little quirky at times. But I always come back for more!!! :slight_smile:

> 2533274976975090;8:
> > 2533274808386392;3:
> > Dude… It’s Fiesta. It’s not meant to be balanced.
> >
> > If somebody has over 20 kills and under 10 deaths, they either a) got lucky with good weapons, b) are a skilled player, or c) both. It happens.
>
> I cannot like this post enough! If you want balanced gameplay, play Team Skirmish or Team Arena. Fiesta is supposed to be just a fun game mode where we can get a break from the overall sweatiness of Halo 5. They probably just got a mythic weapon or something. It’s part of what makes the game fun.

I play Snipes and Swat constantly, so I understand what you are saying… but why have the “Balanced” option in matchmaking, if it is not going to be balanced?!? And that should count for all game types, Not just Purely Balanced game modes.

> 2533274825814661;12:
> > 2535434457651384;10:
> > If you don’t like Fiesta, don’t play it, but it is a joke in a way, so many funny moments happen in it, like round the map hydra kills, or that moment when you ricocchet a nornfang shot into your forehead on complete accident, good stuff.
>
> I agree!!! It is FUN!! And trust me I’m not complaining, but you have to admit it is a little quirky at times. But I always come back for more!!! :slight_smile:

Of course it’s quirky, and that’s what makes it fun! :slight_smile: I have to admit, it does get a tad frustrating when I spawn with a Plasma Pistol for 4 times a game while the enemies have legendary/mythic weapons, and I end up dying 20 times with less than 10 kills, but it’s meant to be silly like that! :smiley:

I complain more about the spawns and map control rather than the other team dominating with power weapons. I feel like if i had a better angle or more cover fire i could do better when i get the bad weapons at spawn. I find that most players that do good are just in the zone when they get a 2.5 or higher kd, i dont blame it on the game mode.

> 2533274825814661;13:
> > 2533274976975090;8:
> > > 2533274808386392;3:
> > > Dude… It’s Fiesta. It’s not meant to be balanced.
> > >
> > > If somebody has over 20 kills and under 10 deaths, they either a) got lucky with good weapons, b) are a skilled player, or c) both. It happens.
> >
> > I cannot like this post enough! If you want balanced gameplay, play Team Skirmish or Team Arena. Fiesta is supposed to be just a fun game mode where we can get a break from the overall sweatiness of Halo 5. They probably just got a mythic weapon or something. It’s part of what makes the game fun.
>
> I play Snipes and Swat constantly, so I understand what you are saying… but why have the “Balanced” option in matchmaking, if it is not going to be balanced?!? And that should count for all game types, Not just Purely Balanced game modes.

Balanced searching has nothing to do with the game types involved, it even says as much. It just balances out the different search priorities - Connection, general skill, etc.

> 2533274808386392;3:
> Dude… It’s Fiesta. It’s not meant to be balanced.
>
> If somebody has over 20 kills and under 10 deaths, they either a) got lucky with good weapons, b) are a skilled player, or c) both. It happens.

This.

Fiesta depends so little on skill and too much on luck.

So… you’re complaining that the gamemode about luck and skill is not balanced in a way that RPGs would do it?

I like gamble games, but If I dont win everytime, I’m not gonna say “that game is a joke”.

Fiesta is basically that. You can spawn with a beautiful Nornfanf and a SPNKR Prime, or with a plasma pistol and a supressor. It all about luck and know what to do with the weapons you spawn with.

> 2533274859296105;19:
> I like gamble games, but If I dont win everytime, I’m not gonna say “that game is a joke”.
>
> Fiesta is basically that. You can spawn with a beautiful Nornfanf and a SPNKR Prime, or with a plasma pistol and a supressor. It all about luck and know what to do with the weapons you spawn with.

The feeling when you get a humble weapon and beat someone with double Level-2 REQ weapons though… Can’t beat that. I love the feeling when I spawn with ‘bad’ weapons and still manage to out-shoot someone with high-tier ones.

The randomness of Fiesta can play in your favor, or it can spit in your face. Play with the cards you’re dealt and jump into the sheer chaos. If you’re expecting order and balance you’ll be sorely disappointed :stuck_out_tongue: