Is FFA dead?

After a long hiatus of a few months I’ve decided to get back to Halo 5. I always used to play ffa and was somewhere near high onyx/champion.
Now that I’m trying to find a match, it takes ages to find one. I’m in queues of more than 10 minutes, it’s horrible.
Is FFA dead, because I’d love to play some games of FFA again.

Yeah, FFA is dead, it takes me so long that i have wait from 2-10 minutes man! its terrible.

I play on Expanded search from Australia at 2165 Onyx and find matches in <2 minutes search time regularly.

I wouldn’t say its dead, but the population is definitely low. I still enjoy it.

Better watch out. If the population gets too low 343 will give it a refresh to try and get more people to play it. Expect shotgun starts. Lol

I normally get search times of around 5 minutes on Balanced in the UK, I avoid Expanded if i can as i dont like it when my opponents can learn flash step lol. But it still pretty active at times, although dont expect Champion to be as easy as Vetoed is at like 3600 CSR atm lol.

> 2535473485871666;2:
> Yeah, FFA is dead, it takes me so long that i have wait from 2-10 minutes man! its terrible.

Hmm, that’s unfortunate.

I don’t know what any of you guys are talking about. It takes me about a minute to find a match on balanced, if that. It could be the time of day you guys are playing. I am on the east coast (United States).

> 2535417176108194;8:
> I don’t know what any of you guys are talking about. It takes me about a minute to find a match on balanced, if that. It could be the time of day you guys are playing. I am on the east coast (United States).

I was going to post the same thing, I am on the east coast as well. I see no issues finding games, only winning them.

Yeah i think its the time of day that u r searching, i live in cali and usually find matches between 1 - 2 minutes sometimes less.