IS FF THE BEST WAY TO GRIND XP\RP NOW?

I really think that firefight now is the best way to grind exp and rp points cause for 5 rounds xp goes from 4k to 6k and rp from 2.5k to 3k.
Let me know what you think about it

Same as Reach then? Dunno how I feel about that. FF (matchmaking) felt like more of a grind than fun in Reach because of the XP rewards compared to PvP.

> 2533274980224085;2:
> Same as Reach then? Dunno how I feel about that. FF (matchmaking) felt like more of a grind than fun in Reach because of the XP rewards compared to PvP.

In Reach FF was totally a grind
Here it seems like it is a funny grind, but it has been out for only two days so we have to see

No, unless you have plenty of AI boosts. If you have plenty of other boosts, it’d be more in Warzone.

If you’re consistently getting the time and survivor bonuses then I’d imagine FF pays out more. On the other hand I feel like I spend more REQs in FF than in regular WZ so there’s that to consider. It’s also the featured mode so I think the payouts are higher right now.

In playing warzone the other night. I think I played 5 games I received
4 gold packs 15 silver packs 6 commendation packs 3 ranke up packs and roughly 30,000 rp

I would say warzone FF is the best way by far

> 2533274832130936;6:
> In playing warzone the other night. I think I played 5 games I received
> 4 gold packs 15 silver packs 6 commendation packs 3 ranke up packs and roughly 30,000 rp
>
> I would say warzone FF is the best way by far

That’s only for the first matches, after 10 matches yyou will never see packs lol

> 2533274804649077;5:
> If you’re consistently getting the time and survivor bonuses then I’d imagine FF pays out more. On the other hand I feel like I spend more REQs in FF than in regular WZ so there’s that to consider. It’s also the featured mode so I think the payouts are higher right now.

I do not mind spending reqs cause i have almost all my commendations done and a lot of each reqs, i need xp to get to lvl 152 :wink:

It also benefits from being the featured playlist, so it has a higher multiplier. We shall see how much xp it yields once that goes away.

> 2661949065475413;9:
> It also benefits from being the featured playlist, so it has a higher multiplier. We shall see how much xp it yields once that goes away.

Yeah you are right, i wasn’t thinking about that