Is doing this ban-able?

To get the 4 lone wolves halo 3 achievements (the easy way).

Changing to a language no-one uses.

Change search preference to (My language).

Get teamed up with friends and get all 4 lone wolves achievements in 10 games or less.

I haven’t done this for my last 3 achievements which need to be done in the lone wolves playlist.

I was just wondering if this can result in a ban if tryed?

Full party boosting in Halo 3 is against the rules, you’ll get an EXP ban.

The achievements I need are:

Two for One

Overkill

Steppin’ Razor

I have tried to get these achievements but, I could never get them because the players I was playing against were being try-hards and weren’t cooperating.

> Full party boosting in Halo 3 is against the rules, you’ll get an EXP ban.

The question is . . .

Will anything else bad happen, other than an exp ban, if I decided to boost achievements with friends by doing this method?

> > Full party boosting in Halo 3 is against the rules, you’ll get an EXP ban.
>
> The question is . . .
>
> Will anything else bad happen, other than an exp ban, if I decided to boost achievements with friends by doing this method?

For example, a permanent ban or those specific achievements reset.

> > > Full party boosting in Halo 3 is against the rules, you’ll get an EXP ban.
> >
> > The question is . . .
> >
> > Will anything else bad happen, other than an exp ban, if I decided to boost achievements with friends by doing this method?
>
> For example, a permanent ban or those specific achievements reset.

Built up EXP bans can result in a PERMANENT Matchmaking ban.

> > > Full party boosting in Halo 3 is against the rules, you’ll get an EXP ban.
> >
> > The question is . . .
> >
> > Will anything else bad happen, other than an exp ban, if I decided to boost achievements with friends by doing this method?
>
> For example, a permanent ban or those specific achievements reset.

You’re achievements will only be reset if you modify your achievements.

I did this for the last three achievements I got and nothing happened to me. I think you’re fine doing this. The ban-hammer in Halo 3 isn’t as enforced as it used to be anyway.

If all players get at least one kill and continue to play the game after you boost the achievements then the banhammer will see the game being played normal. Just don’t make it look obvious you guys boosted for it and your good.

Just like with halo reach if you have a guest controller playing in the game to fatten up the numbers if they just stand there you will end up being EXP banned but if you do geta few kills on the guest controller it normally works :slight_smile:

This method is popular because if you have spent forever trying to get the godforsaken Lone Wolves achievements, then you realize how difficult and frustrating it is and will leave the “its not fair” way of thinking at the door. If you play it like a normal round after getting the achievements you want, then you would be okay. But otherwise, if you make it look like a boosting party for the ban hammer to find, then you will gain an exp ban.