Is Da Best Spartan company/clan is recruiting

Hello I am the leader of Is Da Best Spartan company/clan on Halo 5. We are a competitive clan but also very casual. If you are looking for a clan that can give you both casual and competive gaming Is Da Best is the place.
Posted below is our bio and description:

Welcome to the company “Is Da Best”. We are all about the fun, and that is why you should add BLK WOLF 14 and the lieutenants so you can join in on our fun. We constantly joke around and win games. My philosophy is if you are having fun, being the best company will flow from this massive amount of fun. There is no regulations for this company other than I do expect you to add me as a friend on Xbox Live, but there is no tag, and no clan emblem. I believe in letting you guys express yourself within in the clan and not having to all look the same like internet Nazis. So the only expectations for this company is to have fun, and if you have not done so already add me as a friend on Xbox Live. BLK WOLF 14
Once again welcome to the company, enjoy yourself.
Undisputed Leader- BLK WOLF 14
Lieutenants- Respect my officers, and they will respect you.

• If you’re looking for people to play with add BLK WOLF 14 and the lieutenants. Usually at least one of us is on.
    *Friday nights: Custom Game nights.
    *Weekends: Usually Reserved for clan battles.

Gamertag: Julez Qzo
Tome zone: U.S. Eastern

Playstyle: Competitive when needed, respect team and friends well.

Looking to join your team, have a large amount of experience even throughout the past halo games with multilayer and the entire lore. If interested in inviting me to your team I would gladly accept and it’d be very apprecaited. Thanks again