Is Community Slayer going to be permanent?

I’m tempted to reinstall Halo 5: Guardians to try it out, but I’m not doing anything until someone (preferably from 343 Industries) can answer this simple question for me. I have hundreds of reasons for why I uninstalled Halo 5 in the first place, and having the few decent playlists removed from the rotation every other week is one of them.

I can’t say 100%, but probably not. It’s in the weekly special playlist slot.

It’ll be around for a short time. It was part of the initial announcement

I mean, it all depends on population and how much it is played. Get on and play it to help it stick around!

It should honestly be permanent because all these new Forge maps are REALLY good and different.

I have a feeling it’s just gonna be a rotational playlist, since it replaced triple team. So in just under 2 weeks it’ll be gone, but it’ll come back eventually.

I myself am a big fan of the playlist, the ability for new maps to be shoveled out adds huge replay value. I sure hope they stick with the playlist! fingers crossed

Yes they should add the Ghost in the Shell maps to it as well. This playlist is fire!

I don’t know why we can’t have ‘Refuge’ Slayer in there as well? And even a new contest for Slayer Maps (ones that werent intended for HCS ie; no thrust no GP)

I love the new maps but I’d certainly play it more if it wasn’t solely slayer. Let the maps show off on some objective gametypes!

> 2533274795938680;9:
> I love the new maps but I’d certainly play it more if it wasn’t solely slayer. Let the maps show off on some objective gametypes!

4 of them are in Team Arena

But yeah these are quality maps that add some nice variety, I’d like to see them put in the regular rotation of Slayer Maps

Furnace is awesome.

> 2535410938992365;10:
> > 2533274795938680;9:
> > I love the new maps but I’d certainly play it more if it wasn’t solely slayer. Let the maps show off on some objective gametypes!
>
> 4 of them are in Team Arena
>
> But yeah these are quality maps that add some nice variety, I’d like to see them put in the regular rotation of Slayer Maps
>
> Furnace is awesome.

I know they’re in arena. I love when Echelon pops up. That being said, Arena just isn’t as populated haha. So I selfishly want it in the community playlist ;).

> 2535410938992365;10:
> > 2533274795938680;9:
> > I love the new maps but I’d certainly play it more if it wasn’t solely slayer. Let the maps show off on some objective gametypes!
>
> 4 of them are in Team Arena
>
> But yeah these are quality maps that add some nice variety, I’d like to see them put in the regular rotation of Slayer Maps
>
> Furnace is awesome.

I had no idea 4 are in Arena. What is the fourth one after the Sanctuary remake (don’t recall the name), Echelon and Fissure?

If not make it permenant then make it eaiser to get the maps for customs…seriously those are some asctetic as heck maps and I wanna use one for a machinima…well maybe two. I think I’ve seen Escelon in one already…

If not permanent then those maps need to be placed into other social playlists because they are good.

> 2695457991280734;14:
> If not permanent then those maps need to be placed into other social playlists because they are good.

I’d be all for including the maps if they left out Analogue.

> 2533274944752684;15:
> > 2695457991280734;14:
> > If not permanent then those maps need to be placed into other social playlists because they are good.
>
> I’d be all for including the maps if they left out Analogue.

Ahhh come on, I love Analogue :wink: