Is Chief due for a Forerunner armor update?

In Cryptum, a lot was made over Forerunner armor. Even the “little blue lady” that inhabits it. Could this be an allusion to an armor update coming our way?

If so, what features would you like to have in it? Will we be getting Forerunner armor and weapons?

If the Forerunner have been fighting some ancient evil while we were busy with the Covenant then it makes sense that they would give the Chief some of their stuff to help out.

The Forerunners and Humans were hardly friendly, especially considering the Forerunner-Human war that was a result of the Flood infection of the Humans. I predict that the Forerunners may actually be the enemy but there is also a chance that the Precursors will be, so I dunno.

> If the Forerunner have been fighting some ancient evil while we were busy with the Covenant then it makes sense that they would give the Chief some of their stuff to help out.

Not necessarily. I think that we would just as likely to find degenerate forerunner as we are to find them still at their prime.

Likely we will be fighting a pure strain of Flood. One that has had time to evolve on its own.