Is BTB going to still be in halo 5?

i know this game is centered on 4v4 but i was just wondering are there still going to be big giant maps with warthogs and scorpions and banshees? I cant recall anything talking about it or mentioning it but im sure one of you guys might know. sorry if its a stupid question that already has an answer.

To pander to halo crybaby kiddies they’re pretty much dedicating most all of the maps to tight knit 4v4 combat to appeal to the nerds who thinks that’s what true skill is.

I’m guessing no. And if there are, there will be very little. It will probly be more like Halo 3’s big team maps. They’re just slightly more open than the normal 4v4 slayer maps, just with a few ghosts or mongooses tossed in.

> 2535455683704811;2:
> To pander to halo crybaby kiddies they’re pretty much dedicating most all of the maps to tight knit 4v4 combat to appeal to the nerds who thinks that’s what true skill is.

Are you serious? Because BTB is the true measure of skill, huh?

Better not be, I was honestly hoping it would be 16 vs 16 or bigger. Where you would have masses of vehicles that would all be used…

> 2533274820846214;4:
> Better not be, I was honestly hoping it would be 16 vs 16 or bigger. Where you would have masses of vehicles that would all be used…

The Battlefield guys are already trolling the hell out of this game they will be up in arms if Halo BTB team sizes are increased I’d say.

Yes, Halo is BTB now.

Every Halo game has BTB, it`s not being taken out their just perfecting Arena atm. I think 343 would have mention HALVING the team limits.

> 2533274811430050;5:
> > 2533274820846214;4:
> > Better not be, I was honestly hoping it would be 16 vs 16 or bigger. Where you would have masses of vehicles that would all be used…
>
>
> The Battlefield guys are already trolling the hell out of this game they will be up in arms if Halo BTB team sizes are increased I’d say.

I know but when I think about big team maps, I think about maps that take some time to get from one side to another… Its a shame if 343 focus too much on arena gameplay and don’t progress with big team battles

Better put BTB in…after all it is fun. Games are supposed to be fun. Why does there always have to be such a big gap between these guys who seem to invest so much of there life in multiplayer and the guys that put in a game to take a break from real life and have some fun. I mean it starting to get ridiculous.