Is Best Buy Reliable?

I was going to get the Amazon Preorder bonus but I was disappointed to find out it doesn’t come with the Limited Edition. I was thinking about getting it from Best Buy because their skin could look good with that Forerunner armor. Are they reliable? By this I mean if I order first day shipping will it arrive November 6th?

The last time I pre-ordered with Best Buy was for Forza 4 LCE.

My order was cancelled because they didn’t have enough yet kids who ordered weeks after me got their copies.

I’ll be pre ordering from Best Buy once again just because I like their Armor the best.

I really want the effin’ BR weapon skin but it’s for Canada only, which US buyers got the shaft on that.

It seems to me that Amazon, Walmart, and from every random post online I just read about Best Buy, everyone is giving us the shaft.

My friend has had nothing but problems with Best Buy. They rarely ever send the code for pre-order bonuses.

no, best buy is awful

Well their shipping I don’t know much about.

But, when I reserved Forza 4 LE I went to the store to pick it up. There was one guy ahead of me in line. The lady asked him if he wanted the get the limited edition. He reserved the standard edition. Well he said yeah I’ll take it… I asked her real fast how many more copies of the LE do you have and she replied that was the last one. For a second I was like wtf? Then I told her I reserved the LE and that’s my copy. She said sorry about that. Had I not been there I wouldn’t have had my copy.

I’ve heard stories like mine many times before. I like the Best Buy skin a lot more than GameStops but I know that GameStop won’t just hand over my LE to some random joe. I’ve never had anything from Best Buy shipped to me. If you get it from them you might get all that you ordered and on time. Idk

Wait… I have already preordered the LE from Amazon. Does that mean I do not get the skin or emblems?

> Wait… I have already preordered the LE from Amazon. Does that mean I do not get the skin or emblems?

No, unfortunately the bonuses are only available to the Standard Edition and not the LE.

I’ve already got the Limited Edition paid off at GameStop, but I’ll gladly put $5 down at Best Buy to get that poster.

The Code is the least of my worries, if/when it comes to that I’ll just raise hell. After what I read that seems to work.

I got Halo CE from Best Buy with no problems… it was in store pick up though. I plan on getting H4 from Best Buy this year, samething in store pick up though, I like the raptor skin it comes with.

> My friend has had nothing but problems with Best Buy. They rarely ever send the code for pre-order bonuses.

Ditto. When my bud tried to preorder gears 3 from BB, he got the game just fine but it took weeks for him to finally get the code for the mechanic baird.

BB has pretty poor service. I dont even feel the slightest bit sympathetic that theyve been losing money and been closing down here and there.