Is Atriox Dead?

They said they were honoring his will. Normally to honor someone they have to of died in the context he said. Anyone know about this?

I highly doubt it. He has been one of their more successful villians. I see what you are saying however there are many religious contexts in which the living are talked about deserving honor and the baddies are all steeped in religious talk.

If he is thats a shame. I loved him as a villain in HW2 he was my favorite villain in the halo Universe so far.

> 2533274806289760;3:
> If he is thats a shame. I loved him as a villain in HW2 he was my favorite villain in the halo Universe so far.

Yea I hope not that would be odd. But would follow 343 logic.

He probably is still alive and we wont see him for a couple of years or more because he Is off doing his own thing like keeping the flood in check

He’s the most important antagonist of Halo atm but 343 is going to have to pull some weird stunt to put him in the game if they decide to put him in at all

“Honor” might be referring to obeying Atriox’s standing orders. Seeing as Atriox is stuck on the Ark for the time being all of the Banished left in the Milky Way must operate in a way they think Atriox would have them.

Honouring someone’s memory or will are two different things.

The first is in remembrance, the 2nd is following leadership

> 2533274799621457;8:
> Honouring someone’s memory or will are two different things.
>
> The first is in remembrance, the 2nd is following leadership

Ok so why not just say serve lol. Makes more sense.

> 2533274793248262;9:
> > 2533274799621457;8:
> > Honouring someone’s memory or will are two different things.
> >
> > The first is in remembrance, the 2nd is following leadership
>
> Ok so why not just say serve lol. Makes more sense.

They’re not really serving him if he’s not there to give orders. They are doing what they think Atriox would want, i.e. honoring his will.

I very much doubt that he is dead. Surely he is still trapped in the ark fighting the Spirit of Fire

> 2533274842428280;11:
> I very much doubt that he is dead. Surely he is still trapped in the ark fighting the Spirit of Fire

most likely answer, maybe more banished think he died to they are using him in past tense when he is very much alive

Hope he is still alive, a great antagonist; and easily the best brute in the franchise.