Is arbiter OP?

I have been using arbiter for many weeks on now and is he feels strong. THe enforcers and phantoms seem strong in certain situations and is all I really really usually use. Compared to melee rush like hellbringers or3 the goiaths or jump back brutes. I really have fun with them at the very least. I know I am not the best and I am sure I have much to learn but I do seem to perform better with the arbiter than with other leaders when attempting map pressurings? I like the more diverse units at least in halo wars 2 over halo wars 1. Warthogs seemed too overdone. I miss the special units tho. Elephants, hawks, gremlins. elite honor guards and the brutes with guns from chieftain. Enforcers are extremely fun for me though is practically all I buy even though I know is not the best strategy. Is how I like to play. Sorry for bad English, is my 2nd language

> 2535466437039092;1:
> I have been using arbiter for many weeks on now and is he feels strong. THe enforcers and phantoms seem strong in certain situations and is all I really really usually use. Compared to melee rush like hellbringers or3 the goiaths or jump back brutes. I really have fun with them at the very least. I know I am not the best and I am sure I have much to learn but I do seem to perform better with the arbiter than with other leaders when attempting map pressurings? I like the more diverse units at least in halo wars 2 over halo wars 1. Warthogs seemed too overdone. I miss the special units tho. Elephants, hawks, gremlins. elite honor guards and the brutes with guns from chieftain. Enforcers are extremely fun for me though is practically all I buy even though I know is not the best strategy. Is how I like to play. Sorry for bad English, is my 2nd language

I wouldn’t call him OP, basekilling is his strong-suit, I’m personally not a big fan of him

Ehhh not really but he can definitely be useful from time to time.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

“SPINNING UP MAC”

“MAC ROUNDS DEPLETED”

“VICTORY”