Is anyone planning to do Machinima?

Now that we have the ability to make Halo Reach Machinima in 4K is anyone planning to do it? If so what system would you be doing it on?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Also what are some of the pros and cons that you see between making Machinima on either PC or Xbox?

> 2533274941108985;1:
> Now that we have the ability to make Halo Reach Machinima in 4K is anyone planning to do it? If so what system would you be doing it on?

I don’t plan on doing it, but I do remember masterchief plays halo with john. That was a great series even though it was kind of childish lol for machinima

I might do it in parallele of my stuff on the witcher. Do all games have the theater mode now? Besides if anyone is interested by what I already do feel free to ask :slight_smile: I do it for me first but I am not against people to see it ha ha.

> 2533274941108985;2:
> Also what are some of the pros and cons that you see between making Machinima on either PC or Xbox?

PC > Pros - I imagine halo reach and the rest of the MCC on PC will attract a large amount of modders which will allow for new maps and assets to be imported into the game - Easier time editing and recording - New abilities that modders can unlock such as flyable pelicans/phantoms/spirit drop ships/frigates etc

I’m past those days. It was fun to do back when I was in high school and college (Froman Productions/Arm The Flag!), but these days we just wanna play. Though it’ll be interesting to see what this new generation of machinima brings.

Haven’t heard of it in a long time. Will definitely see some of this.

I’m gonna give it a try, and probably gonna try it on PC just for the possibilities brought on by modding the game. And I’m not just talking about flyable pelicans but things like firefight/campaign maps for sets, green screen maps, and other stuff like that.

Unfortunately, no Forge or Theater until post-launch or until Halo 3 PC comes out. They talk about why in their latest June development update blog.

It would be great if the machinimas came back, and more with the improvement of quality and the implementation of mods. Imagine the possibilities!

Yuss, since I’ve learned video editing and love voice acting, I’ll be sure to do my first machinima project with mcc pc

I plan on making several Halo: Reach machinimas.

> 2533274859620752;12:
> I plan on making several Halo: Reach machinimas.

Let me be a voice actor XD

Id be down to help.

> 2533274903629405;13:
> > 2533274859620752;12:
> > I plan on making several Halo: Reach machinimas.
>
> Let me be a voice actor XD

DM me your Discord name and we can talk. :slight_smile:

> 2533274859620752;15:
> > 2533274903629405;13:
> > > 2533274859620752;12:
> > > I plan on making several Halo: Reach machinimas.
> >
> > Let me be a voice actor XD
>
> DM me your Discord name and we can talk. :slight_smile:

Heck yeah

I’m glad to see that this discussion has sparked some collaboration. Perhaps we can refuel the fire of Machinima in Halo and it can go back to how it was in the Halo 3 days.

> 2533274941108985;17:
> I’m glad to see that this discussion has sparked some collaboration. Perhaps we can refuel the fire of Machinima in Halo and it can go back to how it was in the Halo 3 days.

For sure, since everything is on one platform it will be so much easier to do Machinima. I miss those old shows like CNP and red vs blue. Would be interesting for someone to make something like LEETworld but with Halo instead.

If we are blessed with splitscreen, I’l probably do it.

I’ve never really thought about doing Halo Machinima. How does it work? DO you need any recording equipment, or is it just relying on Theater Mode? I might look up the whole thing and see how it works, and might just get into it eventually, though I would need people for this, so, I don’t know too many people that would help me make a Machinima even if I wanted to do one. But it sounds like a fun idea!