Is anyone planning on getting the xbox 720...

So… is anyone planning on getting the xbox 720 the year it comes out? I think that it comes out in 2013. I’m not sure if I’m getting it since i dont know what games are being made for the xbox 720 (besides halo)

I will be, considering Halo is Microsoft’s big game, all future Halo games will be made on the NextBox.

i expect I will. There’d need to be something really bad about it to make me change my mind.

I’ll definitely be getting it, especially considering Halo 5 and 6 will be made for it.

> I will be, considering Halo is Microsoft’s big game, all future Halo games will be made on the NextBox.

and thats why i may only get the xbox 720 when halo 5 is on its way, or ill hopefully get a xbox 720 with a halo 5 design

If my friends get it, I most likely will. But I’m a PC gamer to the heart because I don’t need to wait for my friends to get it before I can upgrade, but then again, unlike the Xbox PCs, I don’t have to buy a whole new system to upgrade.

I will get it as soon as we get to a point where the games I’m after are no longer released simultaneously for both the new and old system.

For me this means that as soon as a game I’m after will only be available on 720 I will be forced to upgrade. In fact, it’ll completely depend on Star Wars 1313 and whichever iteration of NHL is out at that time.

I would assume/hope/beg/bribe/pray that the current version of Live will be given an upgrade feature to allow us to keep our Gamerscore and accounts between systems and that most games will be backwards compatible.

I’ll wait till the next Halo game release and get it then. Let microsoft work on the bugs…

I wont at first but when they come out with the next gen halo i know ill end up caving.

I won’t at first.

Until they release the Xbox “what-ever-is-called” Halo 5 edition.

I don’t see why not.