is anyone enjoying warzone?

I am loving the mode! but… having instant access to your vehicles is starting to get a little annoying. it only takes about 4 minutes to get to level 4 for your ghost. and then you can pretty much wreck shop. my question is do you guys actually enjoy having a setup like this or do you wish that warzone was set-up like BTB with them littered across the map?

they need to add plasma grenades to the map cause they are good against vehicles and ghosts are now very OP, and whoever takes the middle pretty much wins the game. and i think the AR BR and DMR should be starting rifles hands down, the upgraded versions should be REQ rewards

I dont like War Zone

Nah I love it like this if I’m honest. There’s always a way to counter your opponent’s play (which you can’t do if they control all of the weapon/vehicle spawns) and if you’ve got a Loadout weapon with Kinetic Rounds, vehicles are a LOT easier to deal with.

I like Warzone, It’s constantly changing. It never plays the same. We can be behind by 300 points and still come back for the win, which has happened a lot for me. It’s all about how well the team works together

Not much of a fan.

It’s good to warm up in, before going into Arena. Going in with a group of 5 people definitely makes it more enjoyable too.

I like warzone, BUT I think the mode need some improvement. It’s already fun but it could be much more funny with some new stuff.
I have some little idea, but anyway, I hope there will be a more completed warzone in Halo 6 ^^.

I feel we are just at 25% of what a real warzone mode could be

Oh and btw, the map in the snow suck xD

Great warm up before ranked, or a great place to go if you are getting salty with ranked. Loving WZ

Still prefer BTB -_-*

Spawn killing, random REQ packs FTW, full partyed up opponents getting last hits on enimie A.I, same 2 maps over, and over again… What’s not to love?

Edit. Apex 7’s enormous home base.

> 2533274803137071;5:
> I like Warzone, It’s constantly changing. It never plays the same. We can be behind by 300 points and still come back for the win, which has happened a lot for me. It’s all about how well the team works together

I enjoy that aspect as well!. I have found a perfect balance in warzone “assault” I am enjoying that much more the original warzone. so I am glad 343 have this variant in!

I have a love hate relationship with warzone. I enjoy it when I’m winning. I yell at teammates for being completely brain dead when we’re losing. The amount of people that feed enemy mid is too damn high. The struggle for people who know how to backdoor is real.

I know it’s a social playlist and all, but FFS some people are just Sir Derpington III Esquire.

> 2533274792364274;12:
> Spawn killing, random REQ packs FTW, full partyed up opponents getting last hits on enimie A.I, same 2 maps over, and over again… What’s not to love?

in warzones defense, the arena map rotation doesn’t have all the maps in it’s slayer rotation yet… so its pretty much the same THREE maps over and over haha. play warzone assault! you might enjoy that more. simple 12v12 attack defend. no A.I. still have to worry about reqs and same 3 maps though :confused:

> 2661949065475413;14:
> I have a love hate relationship with warzone. I enjoy it when I’m winning. I yell at teammates for being completely brain dead when we’re losing. The amount of people that feed enemy mid is too damn high. The struggle for people who know how to backdoor is real.
>
> I know it’s a social playlist and all, but FFS some people are just Sir Derpington III Esquire.

coming from league of legends and smite (moba’s) my rage levels are at an all time high when I play warzone because of everything thing you stated -.-

I enjoy Warzone more than arena, but… some of the choices made are making me scratch my head. When shields flare both teams look the same colour, who decided to put the map rotation on random? (I have yet to play on ARC) why are there no user names on vehicles? I see a banshee is it ours or theirs? Oh it’s shooting at me it theirs oh wait I’m dead. Why no customisable control schemes for non-default thumb stick players? (This is a gripe with the game in general) I 99% damage to a boss some one from the other team takes one shot and claims the points WTF!!! The smart scope is utter rubbish if you don’t use the trigger to aim, I use bumper jumper and I’m always getting knocked out of it. Also once the SMG or AR goes into smart scope it’s like a rapid fire BR.

I like the warzone system, killing the heros for VP points should be toned down tho, i do all the work and then the other time finishs him and gets everything, which could turn the tide of the game.

I’m having a blast. But there is a bit of a learning curve.

> 2533274843798477;18:
> I like the warzone system, killing the heros for VP points should be toned down tho, i do all the work and then the other time finishs him and gets everything, which could turn the tide of the game.

that’s how it is supposed to be. is it frustrating? yes yes it is. but it is also part of the game. its makes just when you start going for that VIP. that much more important as well as having someone on guard duty, etc etc