Is anyone else's head exploding due to a lack of info on H4?

This seriously reminds me of when H2 was announced. Im going mad! Its even worse now because this game will mostly likely feature ALL new enemies and story. We have almost no info to go on. I get the feeling that 343i will be going for the lone wolf type campaign as well. just like that halo ce vibe.

Yep, I’m looking forward to it and keeping my fingers crossed that they make it good. :smiley:

yesssssss

Nah, I’m more focused on CEA at the moment.

I for some reason am not very exited. I mean I love that there is Halo 4 and all but im not going “OMG HALO 4!!!”

I dont understand it…anyway yes I am getting tortured due to lack of info.

Nah, I’m all right with what we’ve got. They are keeping me at bay with CE:A.

<4

I’m not, we all know Halofest is going to be 343’s big thing. I wouldn’t expect any big info until then.

I think I’ll be fine until next year when CEA and everything else coming out at the end of the year.

I’ll go crazy once that’s all over. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine’s imploding!

We didn’t get reach info till the end of the year of its announcement, really nothing new. Any way Cea is what I’m more focused on anyway.

> Nah, I’m all right with what we’ve got. They are keeping me at bay with CE:A.
>
> <4

That’s true for me too actually hehe.

All I am thinking about is Halo: CEA!!! xD

Actually im not even thinking of Halo 4 yet. Halo CEA is the only thing in my mind atm. I want novemeber to come already!!@!

<4 <343

Not at all.

No matter what info they give us they’ve already written themselves into a plot hole with Chief’s armor. I can’t be excited for the story with that hanging around.

343 has to feed us for ComicCon at some point

> Not at all.
>
> No matter what info they give us they’ve already written themselves into a plot hole with Chief’s armor. I can’t be excited for the story with that hanging around.

Wow…Really? The Armour?

<4 <343

> Not at all.
>
> No matter what info they give us they’ve already written themselves into a plot hole with Chief’s armor. I can’t be excited for the story with that hanging around.

They’ve written themselves into a plot hole even if there is an in-game explanation? For all you know, the different armor could come a mission or two into the game, and it was just being showcased in the teaser. Just because you see it in a teaser does not mean that it will happen that way in the game, or at the beginning of the game. The event in Halo 2’s teaser was altered, and the event portrayed in Halo 3’s announcement didn’t take place until almost halfway through the game.

Give them a chance to have an explanation for the armor. If the explanation doesn’t exist, or is just simply bad, come Halo 4’s release, then you should be upset by it. Until then, be patient.

Patience, padawan.

Halo Fest is closer than you think.

> > Not at all.
> >
> > No matter what info they give us they’ve already written themselves into a plot hole with Chief’s armor. I can’t be excited for the story with that hanging around.
>
> They’ve written themselves into a plot hole even if there is an in-game explanation? For all you know, the different armor could come a mission or two into the game, and it was just being showcased in the teaser. Just because you see it in a teaser does not mean that it will happen that way in the game, or at the beginning of the game. The event in Halo 2’s teaser was altered, and the event portrayed in Halo 3’s announcement didn’t take place until almost halfway through the game.
>
> Give them a chance to have an explanation for the armor. If the explanation doesn’t exist, or is just simply bad, come Halo 4’s release, then you should be upset by it. Until then, be patient.

Frankie said that there would be an explanation for his new look that will be explained in the story. However, what logical way is there to explain the change? The armor is on the Dawn? If so where was it in Halo 3? He gets it on the mysterious planet seen in the trailer? From whom? He is outside UNSC space and I doubt the new version of MJOLNIR is just laying around.

If Frankie had just said, “It’s just the new graphics”, I’d be fine with that. But he said there was an in-game reason, a reason that is bound make make zero sense.

yea, but its over a year away so i can understand. but i wantz teh infoz!!!

> > > Not at all.
> > >
> > > No matter what info they give us they’ve already written themselves into a plot hole with Chief’s armor. I can’t be excited for the story with that hanging around.
> >
> > They’ve written themselves into a plot hole even if there is an in-game explanation? For all you know, the different armor could come a mission or two into the game, and it was just being showcased in the teaser. Just because you see it in a teaser does not mean that it will happen that way in the game, or at the beginning of the game. The event in Halo 2’s teaser was altered, and the event portrayed in Halo 3’s announcement didn’t take place until almost halfway through the game.
> >
> > Give them a chance to have an explanation for the armor. If the explanation doesn’t exist, or is just simply bad, come Halo 4’s release, then you should be upset by it. Until then, be patient.
>
> Frankie said that there would be an explanation for his new look that will be explained in the story. However, what logical way is there to explain the change? The armor is on the Dawn? If so where was it in Halo 3? He gets it on the mysterious planet seen in the trailer? From whom? He is outside UNSC space and I doubt the new version of MJOLNIR is just laying around.
>
> If Frankie had just said, “It’s just the new graphics”, I’d be fine with that. But he said there was an in-game reason, a reason that is bound make make zero sense.

game cannon>book cannon, so halo 4 IS cannon.