Is anyone else sick of Pinnacle or any other map?

Seriously, I can’t stand Pinnacle! It’s horrible, especially on SWAT! Blue team gets spawn killed to death, it isn’t even funny how unbalanced this map is (especially for this gametype). It’s been complained about for months, and the heads of matchmaking refuse to listen (just like Living Dead)? But it’s not just Pinnacle, there are a lot of maps that I think should have never seen the light of day!

Seriously, I hope that new map packs and community maps phase out most of the default Reach maps, because Lord knows we don’t need 'em!

And yes, I’m butt-hurt because of the god-awful spawn killing!

> Seriously, I can’t stand Pinnacle! It’s horrible, especially on SWAT! Blue team gets spawn killed to death, it isn’t even funny how unbalanced this map is (especially for this gametype). It’s been complained about for months, and the heads of matchmaking refuse to listen (just like Living Dead)? But it’s not just Pinnacle, there are a lot of maps that I think should have never seen the light of day!
>
> Seriously, I hope that new map packs and community maps phase out most of the default Reach maps, because Lord knows we don’t need 'em!
>
>
> And yes, I’m butt-hurt because of the god-awful spawn killing!

they put pinnacle in swat? how do they not understand how incredibly powerful it is to be able to look thru the glass at the top of the big tower, then pop up for a fraction of a second and shoot after acquiring a target. at the very least they could block that off. lol

the map that im most sick of has to be hemorrhage. hemorrhage territories more specifically. that has to be one of the worst map + gametype combinations i have ever seen in a halo game.

“stand in this circle that we give you for 30 seconds”

“umm. bro? theres little to no cover 4 of these circles!”

“BEST GAMETYPE EVAR AMIRITE?”

holy cow. they could at least move the circles around to spots that actually have even a LITTLE bit of cover. heck, 2 of the territories literally have NOTHING to stand behind. you basically have to drive a warthog over there (not close to the circle cuz it will blow up) and use it for cover. even still, 1 grenade behind the hog and everyone is dead and respawning lol.

Pinnacle in itself is a great map. But I think that they should remove it from infection. I can’t count the number of times that I have been frustrated as heck because I can’t get into that tower, people keep shooting me in the face with their pistols.

Uncaged is the only okay one. But Hemmorage can sometimes be good depending on the gametype.

I’m glad the banshee’s not there. It’s overpowered in Reach in terms of firepower. However it is underpowered in terms of health.

Pinnacle is the only map in Reach that I can’t flippin stand.

I was never a fan of Ascension in Halo 2 or the remake in Reach.