Is anyone else really sucking lately?

I have been getting progressively worse for the past few weeks, but with the latest update I feel like my aim is just HORRIBLE, like I can’t even hit a wall. I even took a week break to see if I just needed to get away for a bit, but I’m right back where I left off. I dont understand it, I’m just getting owned by everyone. I’m not saying im the best halo player around, clearly thats not true, but I was definitely able to hold my own in high platinum matches. Now, I’m getting schooled by Gold tier players, and it’s painful. Has this happened to anyone else? Could they have screwed with the controls at all, or am I really just sucking this bad? It’s like embarrassing to play…

add me, I’ll fix it for you.

I’ve been having the same problem lately. I think I need to take my sensitivity down a little bit. (Your gamertag made me lol pretty hard)

I’ve noticed that my since I got my newest Battle Rifle in Warzone that I have been struggling. Also, I was unable to double kill two un shielded opponents in Arena. I do need to practice heavily on my headshots, however.

> 2533274913126156;2:
> add me, I’ll fix it for you.

I will add you…but I’m not sure what can be done about this

> 2535425922387534;3:
> I’ve been having the same problem lately. I think I need to take my sensitivity down a little bit. (Your gamertag made me lol pretty hard)

Yeah I have my sensitivity at 5 or 6? I dont think it’s really that high though, Maybe I should put it back down to 4 and see what happens.

I haven’t won a match of Warzone assault in days it feels like.

> 2604983891615163;1:
> I have been getting progressively worse for the past few weeks, but with the latest update I feel like my aim is just HORRIBLE, like I can’t even hit a wall. I even took a week break to see if I just needed to get away for a bit, but I’m right back where I left off. I dont understand it, I’m just getting owned by everyone. I’m not saying im the best halo player around, clearly thats not true, but I was definitely able to hold my own in high platinum matches. Now, I’m getting schooled by Gold tier players, and it’s painful. Has this happened to anyone else? Could they have screwed with the controls at all, or am I really just sucking this bad? It’s like embarrassing to play…

Try playing around with your sensitivity.

def. been in a funk lately. Hopefully I can break it soon.

I’m having the opposite, I’m much better recently. Maybe I’ve figured out how to play this game finally!

Actually I have to admit, what I have played this week feels better then normal. Or at least less sweaty.

> 2533274985634525;8:
> > 2604983891615163;1:
> > I have been getting progressively worse for the past few weeks, but with the latest update I feel like my aim is just HORRIBLE, like I can’t even hit a wall. I even took a week break to see if I just needed to get away for a bit, but I’m right back where I left off. I dont understand it, I’m just getting owned by everyone. I’m not saying im the best halo player around, clearly thats not true, but I was definitely able to hold my own in high platinum matches. Now, I’m getting schooled by Gold tier players, and it’s painful. Has this happened to anyone else? Could they have screwed with the controls at all, or am I really just sucking this bad? It’s like embarrassing to play…
>
>
> Try playing around with your sensitivity.

Yeah Im going to try this the next time im on

> 2533274817283289;10:
> I’m having the opposite, I’m much better recently. Maybe I’ve figured out how to play this game finally!

jeez, well I guess that eliminates the idea that they screwed something up in the update… :frowning:

> 2533274847563380;11:
> Actually I have to admit, what I have played this week feels better then normal. Or at least less sweaty.

I feel like I’m going to smash a controller very soon…last night was a real test of patience

what’s you sensitivity, aim acceleration and deadzone setup?

> 2604983891615163;5:
> > 2533274913126156;2:
> > add me, I’ll fix it for you.
>
>
> I will add you…but I’m not sure what can be done about this

we will roll through to diamond or onyx.
I am a Halo God after all.

Don’t worry I’m populating the sucking boat that you’re sailing on right now. First slayer placement match I had yesterday I know for a fact I was playing against some silvers, golds, and maybe even bronze players. I know this mainly because me doing one evasive maneuver would cause the players to spin around auto firing the assault rifle looking for me. Now, I’m definitely not good in fact i’d say im about a .8 .9 k/d player against platinums on my average above average skill days. However, I was outclassing these guys bad at first going 7-3 I think and it was looking like a slaughter (still ended up being). However, i then proceeded to day 7 or 8 times in a row. I finished 13 and 10 or something and we won, but I don’t think that I’ve ever felt more demoralized in a game that I’ve won. My skill is just plain bad lately that they only game I can play without sighing and getting frustrated is BTB and multiple grifball games and even those can make me upset sometimes.

I’m sucking just as bad, OP. I used to be around Platinum 3 in both Slayer and Team Arena and always had positive KDA. Now, in this season, I was ranked as Gold 3 and my KDA is usually negative. I thought that was due to the high latency problems that were affecting my region, but it looks like this problem was solved yesterday, but I continue to tank.

> 2533274820441404;13:
> what’s you sensitivity, aim acceleration and deadzone setup?

Sensitivity is 5 or 6, acceleration is 2, deadzone is 0 inner, 0 outer. I havent touched any settings in a long time though

> 2533274913126156;14:
> > 2604983891615163;5:
> > > 2533274913126156;2:
> > > add me, I’ll fix it for you.
> >
> >
> > I will add you…but I’m not sure what can be done about this
>
>
> we will roll through to diamond or onyx.
> I am a Halo God after all.

I play with some pretty good players most of the time…but we’ll see what the halo god is all about i guess

> 2533274867546478;15:
> Don’t worry I’m populating the sucking boat that you’re sailing on right now. First slayer placement match I had yesterday I know for a fact I was playing against some silvers, golds, and maybe even bronze players. I know this mainly because me doing one evasive maneuver would cause the players to spin around auto firing the assault rifle looking for me. Now, I’m definitely not good in fact i’d say im about a .8 .9 k/d player against platinums on my average above average skill days. However, I was outclassing these guys bad at first going 7-3 I think and it was looking like a slaughter (still ended up being). However, i then proceeded to day 7 or 8 times in a row. I finished 13 and 10 or something and we won, but I don’t think that I’ve ever felt more demoralized in a game that I’ve won. My skill is just plain bad lately that they only game I can play without sighing and getting frustrated is BTB and multiple grifball games and even those can make me upset sometimes.

Yeah BTB is always a confidence booster lol but breakout and slayer used to be 2 games modes I’d stomp, but lately its been torture

There’s a problem I think… I’ve had the same issues. Feels like high Onyx players are being placed very low or are sandbagging or something.

I know when I’m playing legit ranks and when I’m not. And I can speak from experience, I’ve been ranked low 2 of the 3 seasons in 2016… I can EASILY climb out of Platinum. Diamond 4-6 can be a grind, but I placed Onyx in February.

…and Gold’s and Platinum’s have occasionally been destroying me too. That doesn’t even make sense.

Yeah, but I have my reasons. I haven’t played since I was in Reach two years ago, & just bought my XB1 on Tues. & I have three kids, I may have to start gaming at nights, or early in the morning.

I been playing so bad that I had to drop my sensitivity to 1 and my acceleration to 1 hoping that i can at least track and hit a few more people. I usually die if someone gets the drop on me from behind so the slow turn doesn’t really make a difference anyway.