Is anyone else really hoping for elites after the TU?

Overall in the TU coming up the one thing i want is for the elites to be allowed in every (or atleast most) playlist for matchmaking. there was no problem in halo 3 with them and the only difference in reach is that they’re taller, considering that no map in matchmaking has any low tunnel that elites couldn’t fit through, I’m really hoping they let elites back in!

They are not only taller, they move faster, jump higher, and regenerate health fully over time, but cannot use health packs.

> They are not only taller, they move faster, jump higher, and regenerate health fully over time, but cannot use health packs.

Who needs Health Packs when they regenerate health?

But seriously, SOME Playlists could allow Elites, but definitely not MOST.

cant use health packs? i never noticed that. but as shown an example with alpha zombies and halo chess, 343 could always add in an elite settings menu to even out the stats, couldn’t they?

> Who needs Health Packs when they regenerate health?
>
> But seriously, SOME Playlists could allow Elites, but definitely not MOST.

Simply because a spartan can pick one up, and his health fills up instantly and his shield starts recharging. Elites don’t have the option to heal instantly, which is unfair. On the flip side, say you almost kill a spartan, and he’s left with a little health. If you get to him before he gets a health pack, you will be able to win easier. An Elite will possibly have full health again when you meet go against him again.
I agree that some could include elites, but I think elite slayer is fine.

same here I hope elites will return in the playlist