Is anyone else not pre-ordering Halo 4?

I don’t see the big difference between whether I pre-order the game or not, besides maybe a few extra cosmetic things. So I am going to save some money right now and not pre-order it. Is anyone else doing the same thing?

Yeah I’m not either (just to stay on the safe side). Halo 4 looks amazing and all…but so did Reach…

its all personal choice, its all about if you have the money or if you really like what is offered with the pre orders, right now i have the console and limited pre ordered but thats just cuz im really excited for this game and i like everything thats offered

Well I have pre-ordered but I can see why you haven’t.

[deleted]

I fail to see the harm in placing a $5 holder for a few added benefits, which can be refunded if you so choose. Pre-order bonuses may not matter much, but not sure why you’d turn 'em away

Im not not pre-ordering Halo 4 Limited edition.

> Im not not pre-ordering Halo 4 Limited edition.

Is that a typo or what?

XD

The reason i pre ordered is so that i can play the day it comes out. The stores by me(except for wal-mart) won’t let you buy certain games the day of release if you didn’t pre order. Plus i plan on playing the whole campaign once i get home after the midnight release.

during big titles like halo, cod, mario, pokemon and such. When you don’t preorder, finding the game during or just a bit after their release dates can be a hassle.

> > Im not not pre-ordering Halo 4 Limited edition.
>
> Is that a typo or what?
>
> XD

Hmm my spell check seems to be working finely in order…

I haven’t preordered yet but I may put some down towards the Limited Edition.

> I fail to see the harm in placing a $5 holder for a few added benefits, which can be refunded if you so choose. Pre-order bonuses may not matter much, but not sure why you’d turn 'em away

I agree. All you need is $5 to pre-order (regular editions; $25 for limited editions at Gamestop) which can be refunded. And since the $5 goes towards the price of the game (making the total when picked up $59.94 instead of $64.94), you getting whatever they’re offering as the bonus for free. I got my limited edition pre-ordered :slight_smile:

I haven’t pre-ordered yet. I’m still deciding what to put my money towards.

My love of Transformers FOC Darksiders II and Borderlands II is also distracting me from H4. I’m frankly not sure which to purchase.

> > I fail to see the harm in placing a $5 holder for a few added benefits, which can be refunded if you so choose. Pre-order bonuses may not matter much, but not sure why you’d turn 'em away
>
> I agree. All you need is $5 to pre-order (regular editions; $25 for limited editions at Gamestop) which can be refunded. And since the $5 goes towards the price of the game (making the total when picked up $59.94 instead of $64.94), you getting whatever they’re offering as the bonus for free. I got my limited edition pre-ordered :slight_smile:

Ah see my fanboyism totally took over. Paid for my limited edition in full, then went home and looked up what I just paid for. Needless to say, I was a happy little Halo nerd when I saw all the stuff that got thrown in

> Yeah I’m not either (just to stay on the safe side). Halo 4 looks amazing and all…but so did Reach…

Reach played like butt. The beta made me plenty aware of the evolution of Halo and how Reach was going to be sub-par. I bought it b.c. I still think Bungie is one of the best developers and I will always support what Halo represents and what Halo helped do.
There really isn’t a need to pre-order but I’m not a bum so I can afford the $5 right now to make sure I have a copy and to get cool stuff regardless, Best Buy poster <3. If I wasn’t dead set on buying Halo there isn’t a penalty to pre-order the game, find out it’s garbage, then go back to the store you pre-ordered and get your money back. I don’t see the reason to boast that you aren’t going to pre-order it b.c. it’s kind of pointless unless you really can’t afford to be $5 short for 2 months.

> > I fail to see the harm in placing a $5 holder for a few added benefits, which can be refunded if you so choose. Pre-order bonuses may not matter much, but not sure why you’d turn 'em away
>
> I agree. All you need is $5 to pre-order (regular editions; $25 for limited editions at Gamestop) which can be refunded. And since the $5 goes towards the price of the game (making the total when picked up $59.94 instead of $64.94), you getting whatever they’re offering as the bonus for free. I got my limited edition pre-ordered :slight_smile:

Only $5 at BestBuy for the Limited Edition also.

im not but thats because i wont be getting it before christmas time due to the fact ill be too busy in university to pick it up and play before a school break. i never pre order anyways. hopefully ill be able to find a limited edition lol

Yes i am pre-ordering, i just want some free bonus customizations.

That’s good for you. I’m pre-ordering it, AND going to the midnight release,AND playing it all night long because I have school off for election day :slight_smile: