Is anyone else not able to connect back to xbox live?

Im wondering if this is because the update.

Yep. The update isn’t working for me. Errored out and now I can’t join XBL.

okay thanks I was wondering if it was just me…It sucks. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Everything seems to be ok over on the Xbox LIVE Status page.

I advise you give Phone Support a call or tweet @XboxSupport if it isn’t resolved within a few hours, they just sent this out to 35 million players.

downloaded fine the first time - signing in took a while because of new terms of service agreement.

It seems to be good after that. I can’t recover my main profile for some reason. (I recover it at work and play Halo Reach on my lunch hour then recover at night to watch netflix/play BF3.

It seems to work on my GF’s profile though :slight_smile: Looks super clean! Think Windows 7/Windows Phone.

Rofl - Cloud storage… 20 millioni on being able to pay more for renting storage… rofl

> Rofl - Cloud storage… 20 millioni on being able to pay more for renting storage… rofl

If anyone manages to use over 500MB of Cloud Storage on Game Saves and actively plays those games once a month while moving from house to house, then it’s not a good idea.

Thanks you all. Thankfully I was able to sign back on. I’m downloading the TU now. :slight_smile:

I had problems to with it yesterday. I was playing Black OPS. A message came up saying something. I got singed out of Live.

Thing I had trouble connecting. Once I did. It asked me to download the up date. But I wasn’t able to download it. Most likely do to the mass horde of people downloading it.

Nothing to do with the update. It’s a technical issue which I’m sure the XBL Staff is working on. It’s impossible to avoid this issue all together.

When too many users access the same servers in too short amount of time they will crash. It’s Impossible to avoid, due to a overload. All I can say is be patient things will be back to normal, or as normal as they ever are, as soon as possible I’m sure.

Then everyone can go back to cussing each other out, and all that…stuff LOL

> Im wondering if this is because the update.

You would think, being that it’s happened over the past 3 years, that people would catch on to the effects of a System Update.

Just sayin’

Last night the update kicked me out of reach main menu and requested that I download the update. So I did, after seemingly endless downloads I was not able to sign back into my profile. I cleared my cache and rebooted my xbox and was able to get back online.

> Last night the update kicked me out of reach main menu and requested that I download the update. So I did, after seemingly endless downloads I was not able to sign back into my profile. I cleared my cache and rebooted my xbox and was able to get back online.

As should be known by now, whenever there’s a system update, everything goes haywire for the first few days. It’s b/c of the new interface booting and people signing on or being kicked out of things to d/l the update.

Mine signed me out and took maybe an extra 30 seconds to sign back in (synching stuff I’m sure) and then everything was basically fine before I went to bed.

> Last night the update kicked me out of reach main menu and requested that I download the update. So I did, after seemingly endless downloads I was not able to sign back into my profile. I cleared my cache and rebooted my xbox and was able to get back online.

Yeah I had something kinda similar happen it was almost 10 pm ET for me when boom randomly I was kicked offline and then I ran into the problems others had. Including talking to a few people on the phone about it. They’re like Hey Angel Death D20 is a pc support guy and CS guy in training lets all call him and find out. LOL Don’t mind it unless you call me at 1 in the morning saying WTF xbl is down?