Is Anyone Else More Hype than Man?

It’s a simple question. I, for one, am certainly more hype than man. Here’s some more questions, because talking is the best therapy:

What are you doing to keep your hype levels under control?

This is my first semester back at school (yet again), so I’ve been trying to keep busy with that. It works until I come home for the night or weekend, then the hype takes over once more.

What exactly is the source of your hype?

The campaign has me nearly wetting myself. Blue Team, squad gameplay, and some of the environments shown in the launch gameplay trailer have me even more hype than Warzone right now.

Has the hype invaded other areas of your life where the hype is not welcome?

One of my professors was giving a particularly tedious lecture about Hal– wait, no, not about Halo 5. Something else, I forget. Anyway, I found myself daydreaming about playing the game. I felt like a turd because it’s been a long time since I was this hype for a damn video game. I usually don’t even think about them unless I’m bored at home with nothing better to do.

Have you experienced any adverse reactions to the hype? These can include, but are not limited to, overhype, paranoia, foaming at the mouth, jock itch, coma, and death.

Maybe a bit of overhype.

I know what you mean. This week I’ve only been able to sleep twice. Been up over 24 hours as of now. Probably won’t sleep today either.

Lol. 1 xanax
2 the hunt
3 yes sleep
4 yes death twice

> 2533274965931861;3:
> Lol. 1 xanax
> 2 the hunt
> 3 yes sleep
> 4 yes death twice

Lol. I’ll sleep when I’m dead

> 2533274965931861;3:
> Lol. 1 xanax
> 2 the hunt
> 3 yes sleep
> 4 yes death twice

Not sure why, but I cracked up at “Xanax”.

> 2533274805095781;2:
> I know what you mean. This week I’ve only been able to sleep twice. Been up over 24 hours as of now. Probably won’t sleep today either.

And we’re still 10 days away. You’ll probably die from sleep deprivation before the game even comes out! I prescribe Ambien and hard liquor.

> 2533274810150284;1:
> It’s a simple question. I, for one, am certainly more hype than man. Here’s some more questions, because talking is the best therapy:
>
> What are you doing to keep your hype levels under control?
>
> I am playing MCC Halo 4. Graphics are amazing and so is the sweet 60 fps.
>
> What exactly is the source of your hype?
>
> Campaign and arena. Onyx badge here I come!
>
> Has the hype invaded other areas of your life where the hype is not welcome?
>
> My work performance is gone down just a tad. On working days I find myself on Waypoint and Youtube quite a bit.
>
> **Have you experienced any adverse reactions to the hype? These can include, but are not limited to, overhype, paranoia, foaming at the mouth, jock itch, coma, and death.**Everytime i see knew gameplay. I simply just go to the bathroom for about 2 min and I feel much better. Works for me anyway. Better then offing myself, I just do my business in the bathroom. :wink:

> 2533274849023789;6:
> > 2533274810150284;1:
> > It’s a simple question. I, for one, am certainly more hype than man. Here’s some more questions, because talking is the best therapy:
> >
> > What are you doing to keep your hype levels under control?
> >
> > I am playing MCC Halo 4. Graphics are amazing and so is the sweet 60 fps.
> >
> > What exactly is the source of your hype?
> >
> > Campaign and arena. Onyx badge here I come!
> >
> > Has the hype invaded other areas of your life where the hype is not welcome?
> >
> > My work performance is gone down just a tad. On working days I find myself on Waypoint and Youtube quite a bit.
> >
> > **Have you experienced any adverse reactions to the hype? These can include, but are not limited to, overhype, paranoia, foaming at the mouth, jock itch, coma, and death.**Everytime i see knew gameplay. I simply just go to the bathroom for about 2 min and I feel much better. Works for me anyway. Better then offing myself, I just do my business in the bathroom. :wink:

> Everytime i see knew gameplay. I simply just go to the bathroom for about 2 min and I feel much better. Works for me anyway. Better then offing myself, I just do my business in the bathroom. :wink:

I can only imagine what your coworkers must think.

I dont have mcc but am playing all halos “minus wars” over again in prep and have been staying on here all hours. And it really has affected my sleep. Its like im 6 and saw what i was getting for xmas early and still cant have it. Im to old for that wtf. Really want to do the campaign for the story its been built up way to much. Like a 13yo boy grabbing his first -Yoink!- im about to pop in anticapation. Then im of to slaughter some folks in arena.

I am slowly morphing into a halo 5 disc. My hype is so high, I am becoming the game itself. Warzone, campaign, arena, everything.

> 2533274965931861;8:
> I dont have mcc but am playing all halos “minus wars” over again in prep and have been staying on here all hours. And it really has affected my sleep. Its like im 6 and saw what i was getting for xmas early and still cant have it. Im to old for that wtf. Really want to do the campaign for the story its been built up way to much. Like a 13yo boy grabbing his first -Yoink!- im about to pop in anticapation. Then im of to slaughter some folks in arena.

This is me right now. I’m so ashamed of myself.

> 2533274851601005;9:
> I am slowly morphing into a halo 5 disc. My hype is so high, I am becoming the game itself. Warzone, campaign, arena, everything.

> I am becoming the game itself

Cracked me up.

For me, it’s kinda gone:

CE: Oh, what’s this game that came with my xbox?

Halo 2: Hype.

Halo 3: Major Hype.

ODST: HYPE OVERLOAD.

Halo Reach: HYPE OVERLOAD.

Halo 4: HYPE OVERLOAD.

Halo 5: Major Hype.

Reach and 4 were particularly hyped, because Reach was Bungie’s first major Halo since 3, and 4 was the return of the Master Chief. Still really hyped for Guardians, though.

Study for tests, watch football, and rugby(No life right now)
The thought of saving the world as Master Chief
I have spread the Halo addiction to my girlfriend a year ago to save our relationship for when halo 5 comes out.
Have you experienced any adverse reactions to the hype?
Random moments of joy, and irritation(It’s not out yet)
These can include, but are not limited to, overhype, paranoia, foaming at the mouth, jock itch, coma, and death.
Killing smurfs(Blue Team) on MCC

I have been reading halo the fall of reach on my iPad one chapter a night and I’m hooked on it. Each day goes quicker, you sleep easier and you know more about Chief’s past and his squad mates

> 2533274810150284;1:
> It’s a simple question. I, for one, am certainly more hype than man. Here’s some more questions, because talking is the best therapy:
>
>
> This is my first semester back at school (yet again), so I’ve been trying to keep busy with that. It works until I come home for the night or weekend, then the hype takes over once more.
>
>
> The campaign has me nearly wetting myself. Blue Team, squad gameplay, and some of the environments shown in the launch gameplay trailer have me even more hype than Warzone right now.
>
> Has the hype invaded other areas of your life where the hype is not welcome?
>
> One of my professors was giving a particularly tedious lecture about Hal– wait, no, not about Halo 5. Something else, I forget. Anyway, I found myself daydreaming about playing the game. I felt like a turd because it’s been a long time since I was this hype for a damn video game. I usually don’t even think about them unless I’m bored at home with nothing better to do.
>
> Have you experienced any adverse reactions to the hype? These can include, but are not limited to, overhype, paranoia, foaming at the mouth, jock itch, coma, and death.
>
> Maybe a bit of overhype.

I’m more train. Hype train. No brakes.

I’ve been seeing the number 117 on anything that display numbers with an increasing frequency.

> 2533274814932804;15:
> I’ve been seeing the number 117 on anything that display numbers with an increasing frequency.

What do the numbers mean MASON!?!?! THE NUMBERS!!@#!@#!@

> 2533274948721395;16:
> > 2533274814932804;15:
> > I’ve been seeing the number 117 on anything that display numbers with an increasing frequency.
>
>
> What do the numbers mean MASON!?!?! THE NUMBERS!!@#!@#!@

I heat up everything in my microwave at 1:17. This is a bad idea if you’re heating a poptart.

Watching Rick and Morty
Riggity riggity wrecking someone’s kin
I can’t sleep :frowning:
Have you experienced any adverse reactions to the hype? These can include, but are not limited to, overhype, paranoia, foaming at the mouth, jock itch, coma, and death
At night at I hear BRS being shot and reloaded over and over and over… and have nightmares of being betrayed.

I am so many hype I had to go on medication. Now I can’t even does a thing to even do. I has so many drools I put plastic wrap on keyboard. I would lol but forgot how to does.

If I even remember to do a thing, when Halo 5 launches, I will put medicine in toilet bowl for flushes and wake up with mountain dew and doritos. New as Good.

> 2533274814932804;15:
> I’ve been seeing the number 117 on anything that display numbers with an increasing frequency.

Thank goodness I’m not the only one. I feel like crap when the clock hits 1:17 pm and my heart rate goes up a little bit. I’m supposed to be more mature than this!

> 2533274948721395;18:
> Watching Rick and Morty
> Riggity riggity wrecking someone’s kin

Rick and Morty… Good choice. One note though:

Riggity riggity REQ’ing*

> 2533274883669557;19:
> I am so many hype I had to go on medication. Now I can’t even does a thing to even do. I has so many drools I put plastic wrap on keyboard. I would lol but forgot how to does.
>
> If I even remember to do a thing, when Halo 5 launches, I will put medicine in toilet bowl for flushes and wake up with mountain dew and doritos. New as Good.

I feel like this should have been less funny that it was. It probably would have been, if I hadn’t already read a bunch of your posts to know how you really write. I love the lobotomized doofus impression, Martini.