Is anyone else having issues saving films in theater?

I’ve run out of things to try. Every time i bookmark a film it saves until that film is no longer in my match history and then it becomes unwatchable… funny enough i can look at the score of the game but the watch film button completely disappears. To 343, when you actually get around to fixing this game sometime in the next 2 years are we going to have to delete all our clips like the last time you “fixed” theater when infinite transitioned from the “beta”.

3 Likes

Yeah the theatre is a complete mess, not even functional. Even if it does let you load in to watch a game it generally messes up at some point and the commentator is out of sync with what’s on screen. I wouldn’t even bother!

Not sure how that section got passed for the release build at all.

2 Likes

i had to report a cheater and they wouldnt take the report without a video. but the theater rarely works and causes issues constantly

1 Like

This is the worst theater mode of all time. I use it to rewatch my scrims or stuff like that. I can barely figure out what’s going on because it’s so bad bro.

1 Like

it also constantly changes the person im watching without me touching the controller or keyboard. anyone else have that issue?

2 Likes

I literally can’t even bookmark any of my history, just continues to say failed to save. This game is beyond tedious, i’ve never known anything like it.

3 Likes

i have the same and its for a month even now, i missed a lot clips i wanted to save, if i click on save bookmark it says, failed to save bookmark, try again later

1 Like

I can’t save any more matches. As others said, it just fails to save. There is no indication I’ve used up too many save slots. It’s not my privacy settings either.

1 Like

It happens to me too, and it’s so frustrating.

i tried to delete some older videos but i still cannot save more, also when i view the results, even from recent matches i dont see the names of the other players , i cannot play the video and nothing works, everything keeps loading and i see … everywhere