Is anyone else being unfairly censored on Waypoint

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I seem to have a problem with Snickerdoodle censoring literally anything I post because he/she doesn’t agree with my opinion. I get docked for supposedly using unconstructive posts or inappropriate content yet I have reviewed the T.O.U. and C.O.C. several times and have easily seen that I am well within my bounds of posting what I post or replying how I do.
Any feedback or experiences would be nice to hear, whether to know if I’m alone in this annoyance that is unfairly censoring me for holding a different opinion.

> 2535469873862872;1:
> I seem to have a problem with Snickerdoodle censoring literally anything I post because he/she doesn’t agree with my opinion. I get docked for supposedly using unconstructive posts or inappropriate content yet I have reviewed the T.O.U. and C.O.C. several times and have easily seen that I am well within my bounds of posting what I post or replying how I do.
>
> Any feedback or experiences would be nice to hear, whether to know if I’m alone in this annoyance that is unfairly censoring me for holding a different opinion.

Um… then you should know making alt accounts here is against the rules then(also quite hard to see what your censored posts are when you post using an alt also friend)

Also its better to ask the monitor directly than making a thread about it. You can very easily go over what happened so you can easily avoid it in the future. :slight_smile: If your being censored then there is usually a good reason. (I can personally vouch for many of the moderators here including the one you mentioned, they would rather not give themselves extra work for no reason whatsoever afterall)