is any one going to remake Anchor 9?

or Condemned
Maybe Zealot?

I know these were reach maps but the DLC ones were great. Far superior to the original halo reach maps, and Oh so disappointing that I spent money on something just to find out Its no long supported… Im getting off topic, sorry.

But ya, has any one thought of this yet?

Funny, I was thinking of Anchor 9 when they were showing off Impact. I’d love an expanded Anchor 9 remake with the outside fully explored and expanded with the low gravity fields. It’d be fun!

I wanted to remake Breakpoint, but I never expected that to be possible, as that would require its own dedicated area in forge.

I’m already planning on building a spiritual successor to Zealot, called Triumvirate. It’s a small-medium circular arena map, with a serious thing that Zealot lacked: defined bases for each team. It’s also going to function as a means to teach noobs and CoD kids map control simply, since it’s going to focus heavily on control of a center platform not connected to the bases, but that either base can be easily attacked from. This platform is going to be so blatantly obvious a control point that you can’t miss it with a 100% bloom DMR.

I’ve got a work-in-progress design in Reach’s Forge World, and I’ll be building it on Ravine once Halo 4 launches.

I’m not remaking any Reach maps and I won’t be playing on any remade Reach maps. I will, of course, remake Halo 2 and 3 maps. Just a personal preference. :stuck_out_tongue:

Space focused maps like Anchor 9 will be nice if sound muffling options are added to gravity zones.

> I’m not remaking any Reach maps and I won’t be playing on any remade Reach maps. I will, of course, remake Halo 2 and 3 maps. Just a personal preference. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it would be hilarious if someone spent hours, even days, remaking Sword Base in Halo 4. A full-fledged remake, just to give everyone a reminder of how awful most of Reach’s maps were (I liked Powerhouse, though, and a few of the DLC maps were exceptional, being near Halo 2 quality)

I would like to play on a remade Anchor 9 and Condemned. Without the space sections.

Anchor 9 for sure! Condemned and Zealot I’m indifferent about, but I would love an Anchor 9 remake!

> > I’m not remaking any Reach maps and I won’t be playing on any remade Reach maps. I will, of course, remake Halo 2 and 3 maps. Just a personal preference. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> I think it would be hilarious if someone spent hours, even days, remaking Sword Base in Halo 4. A full-fledged remake, just to give everyone a reminder of how awful most of Reach’s maps were (I liked Powerhouse, though, and a few of the DLC maps were exceptional, bring near Halo 2 quality)

I’m not sure if I would be more impressed with the effort, or more depressed if someone remade Sword Base…let alone any Reach map to be honest.

> Funny, I was thinking of Anchor 9 when they were showing off Impact. I’d love an expanded Anchor 9 remake with the outside fully explored and expanded with the low gravity fields. It’d be fun!

I’ve always felt, the outer space portion of Anchor 9 was just too small and had so much potential.

All I could think of when looking at Impact was: Boarding Action.

I sure as hell hope not. I’m so tired of low grav sections by now.

> All I could think of when looking at Impact was: Boarding Action.

All I could think of was Polis Massa. Impact really gives me the Star Wars Battlefront 2 vibe. With a forged Polis Massa, and a modified Dominion gametype, Halo and Battlefront (my two favorite sci fi shooters) can finally come together.

I was thinking of making a Great Fox map, it looks exactly like Sector Z!

I’m waiting for somebody to remake Abridged on Impact, connecting the two asteroids and putting a base on either. Yep, it’s time to remake some community maps.

An Orbital remake is also possible with the Impact palette.

A random remake Idea just hit me: Narrows in space.

> A random remake Idea just hit me: Narrows in space.

Hell yes.

> > A random remake Idea just hit me: Narrows in space.
>
> Hell yes.

Could you imagine playing Narrows with Jetpack? The map would change completely.

> > > A random remake Idea just hit me: Narrows in space.
> >
> > Hell yes.
>
> Could you imagine playing Narrows with Jetpack? The map would change completely.

How so? I can’t imagine many places where Halo 4’s jetpack could break the map. Reach’s, on the other hand, could break any map that wasn’t an enclosed box.