Is aim assist tied to tick rate?

I play on MKB on MCC on PC but occasionally do split screen with the BOIS. Messing about last night I decided to test out the aim assist playing on an Xbox One Vs MCC on PC and it feels different on PC.

You don’t get aim assist on the PC, unless you use a controller on PC.

> 2533274820779899;2:
> You don’t get aim assist on the PC, unless you use a controller on PC.

I meant when using a controller on PC, not MKB.

> 2535436014907905;3:
> > 2533274820779899;2:
> > You don’t get aim assist on the PC, unless you use a controller on PC.
>
> I meant when using a controller on PC, not MKB.

Idk i have feel aim assist is different when i change from 60fps to 120-144fps it messes with it. Idk why but i play better with controller at 60fps compared to 120 and up

Aim assist can be toggled off.
But if I recall correctly, it was bullet-magnetism that was implemented in Halo 4 that was tied to your player skill. Basically if you were a bad player, it would magnetize your bullets to the enemy so long as your crosshairs turned red. The better your stats were on your aim, the less this happened. However, it just made the game very unfun in SWAT as people just had to play terribly on purpose for a while in order to have a few matches where they could dunk on the entire team without much effort.

> 2535445881024630;4:
> > 2535436014907905;3:
> > > 2533274820779899;2:
> > > You don’t get aim assist on the PC, unless you use a controller on PC.
> >
> > I meant when using a controller on PC, not MKB.
>
> Idk i have feel aim assist is different when i change from 60fps to 120-144fps it messes with it. Idk why but i play better with controller at 60fps compared to 120 and up

Well Halo’s physics are mostly tied in with their frame rate, which is why we still get some weird glitches in MCC at 60FPS. I could totally see it being altered when being moved up to a higher frame rate.

> 2533275064872824;5:
> Aim assist can be toggled off.
> But if I recall correctly, it was bullet-magnetism that was implemented in Halo 4 that was tied to your player skill. Basically if you were a bad player, it would magnetize your bullets to the enemy so long as your crosshairs turned red. The better your stats were on your aim, the less this happened. However, it just made the game very unfun in SWAT as people just had to play terribly on purpose for a while in order to have a few matches where they could dunk on the entire team without much effort.

I’ve never heard of this before. Are you sure that this is correct? For starters, where can aim assist be toggled off for multiplayer in MCC? Isn’t it just a skull for Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo CE Anniversary?

I think you have the wrong impression about bullet magnetism. Even mouse & keyboard players have that and it happens when your crosshair turns red. It isn’t affected by player stats.

> 2535421897822756;7:
> > 2533275064872824;5:
> > Aim assist can be toggled off.
> > But if I recall correctly, it was bullet-magnetism that was implemented in Halo 4 that was tied to your player skill. Basically if you were a bad player, it would magnetize your bullets to the enemy so long as your crosshairs turned red. The better your stats were on your aim, the less this happened. However, it just made the game very unfun in SWAT as people just had to play terribly on purpose for a while in order to have a few matches where they could dunk on the entire team without much effort.
>
> I’ve never heard of this before. Are you sure that this is correct? For starters, where can aim assist be toggled off for multiplayer in MCC? Isn’t it just a skull for Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo CE Anniversary?
>
> I think you have the wrong impression about bullet magnetism. Even mouse & keyboard players have that and it happens when your crosshair turns red. It isn’t affected by player stats.

Bullet Magnetism is something that 343 added into Halo back when they first released Halo 4. Are you telling me they have applied it to MCC on PC as well for all titles?

> 2533275064872824;8:
> > 2535421897822756;7:
> > > 2533275064872824;5:
> > > Aim assist can be toggled off.
> > > But if I recall correctly, it was bullet-magnetism that was implemented in Halo 4 that was tied to your player skill. Basically if you were a bad player, it would magnetize your bullets to the enemy so long as your crosshairs turned red. The better your stats were on your aim, the less this happened. However, it just made the game very unfun in SWAT as people just had to play terribly on purpose for a while in order to have a few matches where they could dunk on the entire team without much effort.
> >
> > I’ve never heard of this before. Are you sure that this is correct? For starters, where can aim assist be toggled off for multiplayer in MCC? Isn’t it just a skull for Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo CE Anniversary?
> >
> > I think you have the wrong impression about bullet magnetism. Even mouse & keyboard players have that and it happens when your crosshair turns red. It isn’t affected by player stats.
>
> Bullet Magnetism is something that 343 added into Halo back when they first released Halo 4. Are you telling me they have applied it to MCC on PC as well for all titles?

What made you think it was only in Halo 4? I don’t know about CE but it’s used whenever your crosshair turns red (except for sniper rifles, except for maybe Halo 2’s sniper rifle). It’s going to work a little differently between each game but this isn’t something that 343i added to Halo 4. That video documentary where 343i showed how it affects your aim is just a clearer look of how it was made in Halo 4.

To be clear, I’m talking about how having a red crosshair makes the hitboxes of an enemy a little bigger. You can experiment with this in custom games by putting everyone (except for 1 player who sits on the sidelines) on the same team, then having them fight like it’s a FFA match. The lack of the normal controller aim assist is going to overshadow it, but hitting players is affected just a little.

> 2535421897822756;9:
> > 2533275064872824;8:
> > > 2535421897822756;7:
> > > > 2533275064872824;5:
> > > > Aim assist can be toggled off.
> > > > But if I recall correctly, it was bullet-magnetism that was implemented in Halo 4 that was tied to your player skill. Basically if you were a bad player, it would magnetize your bullets to the enemy so long as your crosshairs turned red. The better your stats were on your aim, the less this happened. However, it just made the game very unfun in SWAT as people just had to play terribly on purpose for a while in order to have a few matches where they could dunk on the entire team without much effort.
> > >
> > > I’ve never heard of this before. Are you sure that this is correct? For starters, where can aim assist be toggled off for multiplayer in MCC? Isn’t it just a skull for Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo CE Anniversary?
> > >
> > > I think you have the wrong impression about bullet magnetism. Even mouse & keyboard players have that and it happens when your crosshair turns red. It isn’t affected by player stats.
> >
> > Bullet Magnetism is something that 343 added into Halo back when they first released Halo 4. Are you telling me they have applied it to MCC on PC as well for all titles?
>
> What made you think it was only in Halo 4? I don’t know about CE but it’s used whenever your crosshair turns red (except for sniper rifles, except for maybe Halo 2’s sniper rifle). It’s going to work a little differently between each game but this isn’t something that 343i added to Halo 4. That video documentary where 343i showed how it affects your aim is just a clearer look of how it was made in Halo 4.
>
> To be clear, I’m talking about how having a red crosshair makes the hitboxes of an enemy a little bigger. You can experiment with this in custom games by putting everyone (except for 1 player who sits on the sidelines) on the same team, then having them fight like it’s a FFA match. The lack of the normal controller aim assist is going to overshadow it, but hitting players is affected just a little.

All the games have bullet magnetism peoplw just say things without having experience it lol halo ce and halo 2 seems to have it alot more than other games

> 2535445881024630;10:
> > 2535421897822756;9:
> > > 2533275064872824;8:
> > > > 2535421897822756;7:
> > > > > 2533275064872824;5:
> > > > > Aim assist can be toggled off.
> > > > > But if I recall correctly, it was bullet-magnetism that was implemented in Halo 4 that was tied to your player skill. Basically if you were a bad player, it would magnetize your bullets to the enemy so long as your crosshairs turned red. The better your stats were on your aim, the less this happened. However, it just made the game very unfun in SWAT as people just had to play terribly on purpose for a while in order to have a few matches where they could dunk on the entire team without much effort.
> > > >
> > > > I’ve never heard of this before. Are you sure that this is correct? For starters, where can aim assist be toggled off for multiplayer in MCC? Isn’t it just a skull for Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo CE Anniversary?
> > > >
> > > > I think you have the wrong impression about bullet magnetism. Even mouse & keyboard players have that and it happens when your crosshair turns red. It isn’t affected by player stats.
> > >
> > > Bullet Magnetism is something that 343 added into Halo back when they first released Halo 4. Are you telling me they have applied it to MCC on PC as well for all titles?
> >
> > What made you think it was only in Halo 4? I don’t know about CE but it’s used whenever your crosshair turns red (except for sniper rifles, except for maybe Halo 2’s sniper rifle). It’s going to work a little differently between each game but this isn’t something that 343i added to Halo 4. That video documentary where 343i showed how it affects your aim is just a clearer look of how it was made in Halo 4.
> >
> > To be clear, I’m talking about how having a red crosshair makes the hitboxes of an enemy a little bigger. You can experiment with this in custom games by putting everyone (except for 1 player who sits on the sidelines) on the same team, then having them fight like it’s a FFA match. The lack of the normal controller aim assist is going to overshadow it, but hitting players is affected just a little.
>
> All the games have bullet magnetism peoplw just say things without having experience it lol halo ce and halo 2 seems to have it alot more than other games

All I am saying is that SWAT in Halo 4 felt WAY too easy when compared to SWAT in Halo Reach.

> 2533275064872824;11:
> > 2535445881024630;10:
> > > 2535421897822756;9:
> > > > 2533275064872824;8:
> > > > > 2535421897822756;7:
> > > > > > 2533275064872824;5:
> > > > > > Aim assist can be toggled off.
> > > > > > But if I recall correctly, it was bullet-magnetism that was implemented in Halo 4 that was tied to your player skill. Basically if you were a bad player, it would magnetize your bullets to the enemy so long as your crosshairs turned red. The better your stats were on your aim, the less this happened. However, it just made the game very unfun in SWAT as people just had to play terribly on purpose for a while in order to have a few matches where they could dunk on the entire team without much effort.
> > > > >
> > > > > I’ve never heard of this before. Are you sure that this is correct? For starters, where can aim assist be toggled off for multiplayer in MCC? Isn’t it just a skull for Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo CE Anniversary?
> > > > >
> > > > > I think you have the wrong impression about bullet magnetism. Even mouse & keyboard players have that and it happens when your crosshair turns red. It isn’t affected by player stats.
> > > >
> > > > Bullet Magnetism is something that 343 added into Halo back when they first released Halo 4. Are you telling me they have applied it to MCC on PC as well for all titles?
> > >
> > > What made you think it was only in Halo 4? I don’t know about CE but it’s used whenever your crosshair turns red (except for sniper rifles, except for maybe Halo 2’s sniper rifle). It’s going to work a little differently between each game but this isn’t something that 343i added to Halo 4. That video documentary where 343i showed how it affects your aim is just a clearer look of how it was made in Halo 4.
> > >
> > > To be clear, I’m talking about how having a red crosshair makes the hitboxes of an enemy a little bigger. You can experiment with this in custom games by putting everyone (except for 1 player who sits on the sidelines) on the same team, then having them fight like it’s a FFA match. The lack of the normal controller aim assist is going to overshadow it, but hitting players is affected just a little.
> >
> > All the games have bullet magnetism peoplw just say things without having experience it lol halo ce and halo 2 seems to have it alot more than other games
>
> All I am saying is that SWAT in Halo 4 felt WAY too easy when compared to SWAT in Halo Reach.

I think because the aim assist is little bit higher on halo 4 and bloom is less. Halo reach always felt for me that it had the lowest aim assist and the bloom makes it worst

> 2535445881024630;12:
> > 2533275064872824;11:
> > > 2535445881024630;10:
> > > > 2535421897822756;9:
> > > > > 2533275064872824;8:
> > > > > > 2535421897822756;7:
> > > > > > > 2533275064872824;5:
> > > > > > > Aim assist can be toggled off.
> > > > > > > But if I recall correctly, it was bullet-magnetism that was implemented in Halo 4 that was tied to your player skill. Basically if you were a bad player, it would magnetize your bullets to the enemy so long as your crosshairs turned red. The better your stats were on your aim, the less this happened. However, it just made the game very unfun in SWAT as people just had to play terribly on purpose for a while in order to have a few matches where they could dunk on the entire team without much effort.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I’ve never heard of this before. Are you sure that this is correct? For starters, where can aim assist be toggled off for multiplayer in MCC? Isn’t it just a skull for Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo CE Anniversary?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I think you have the wrong impression about bullet magnetism. Even mouse & keyboard players have that and it happens when your crosshair turns red. It isn’t affected by player stats.
> > > > >
> > > > > Bullet Magnetism is something that 343 added into Halo back when they first released Halo 4. Are you telling me they have applied it to MCC on PC as well for all titles?
> > > >
> > > > What made you think it was only in Halo 4? I don’t know about CE but it’s used whenever your crosshair turns red (except for sniper rifles, except for maybe Halo 2’s sniper rifle). It’s going to work a little differently between each game but this isn’t something that 343i added to Halo 4. That video documentary where 343i showed how it affects your aim is just a clearer look of how it was made in Halo 4.
> > > >
> > > > To be clear, I’m talking about how having a red crosshair makes the hitboxes of an enemy a little bigger. You can experiment with this in custom games by putting everyone (except for 1 player who sits on the sidelines) on the same team, then having them fight like it’s a FFA match. The lack of the normal controller aim assist is going to overshadow it, but hitting players is affected just a little.
> > >
> > > All the games have bullet magnetism peoplw just say things without having experience it lol halo ce and halo 2 seems to have it alot more than other games
> >
> > All I am saying is that SWAT in Halo 4 felt WAY too easy when compared to SWAT in Halo Reach.
>
> I think because the aim assist is little bit higher on halo 4 and bloom is less. Halo reach always felt for me that it had the lowest aim assist and the bloom makes it worst

Not anymore. MCC Reach has reduced how much bloom there is now.
Vid for Title Update features for Reach MCC.

> 2535445881024630;12:
> > 2533275064872824;11:
> > > 2535445881024630;10:
> > > > 2535421897822756;9:
> > > > > 2533275064872824;8:
> > > > > > 2535421897822756;7:
> > > > > > > 2533275064872824;5:
> > > > > > > Aim assist can be toggled off.
> > > > > > > But if I recall correctly, it was bullet-magnetism that was implemented in Halo 4 that was tied to your player skill. Basically if you were a bad player, it would magnetize your bullets to the enemy so long as your crosshairs turned red. The better your stats were on your aim, the less this happened. However, it just made the game very unfun in SWAT as people just had to play terribly on purpose for a while in order to have a few matches where they could dunk on the entire team without much effort.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I’ve never heard of this before. Are you sure that this is correct? For starters, where can aim assist be toggled off for multiplayer in MCC? Isn’t it just a skull for Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo CE Anniversary?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I think you have the wrong impression about bullet magnetism. Even mouse & keyboard players have that and it happens when your crosshair turns red. It isn’t affected by player stats.
> > > > >
> > > > > Bullet Magnetism is something that 343 added into Halo back when they first released Halo 4. Are you telling me they have applied it to MCC on PC as well for all titles?
> > > >
> > > > What made you think it was only in Halo 4? I don’t know about CE but it’s used whenever your crosshair turns red (except for sniper rifles, except for maybe Halo 2’s sniper rifle). It’s going to work a little differently between each game but this isn’t something that 343i added to Halo 4. That video documentary where 343i showed how it affects your aim is just a clearer look of how it was made in Halo 4.
> > > >
> > > > To be clear, I’m talking about how having a red crosshair makes the hitboxes of an enemy a little bigger. You can experiment with this in custom games by putting everyone (except for 1 player who sits on the sidelines) on the same team, then having them fight like it’s a FFA match. The lack of the normal controller aim assist is going to overshadow it, but hitting players is affected just a little.
> > >
> > > All the games have bullet magnetism peoplw just say things without having experience it lol halo ce and halo 2 seems to have it alot more than other games
> >
> > All I am saying is that SWAT in Halo 4 felt WAY too easy when compared to SWAT in Halo Reach.
>
> I think because the aim assist is little bit higher on halo 4 and bloom is less. Halo reach always felt for me that it had the lowest aim assist and the bloom makes it worst

Reach has the lowest aim assist? You mad bruh