Is adding Flood to Reach Firefight Possible?

Frankie said that They were testing a multitude of things with CEA and one of which for firefight. He says that he hopes everything that they are testing can work in the end but is not too sure at the time.
Since CEA is using Reaches engine and CEA has flood in it, are they able to make a firefight map with strictly Flood in it or do you think that is out of the boundaries?
My thoughts are that they could just replace each of the sprites in normal firefight with a corresponding flood counter-part but then it would require alot of re programming and only on that map. Im not to sure but maybe with a patch?

tsskk tsskk, they said they were doing a title update. It could be a possibility but the odds of it happening are slim to none.

which is why I’m wanting to put my attention to Halo 4’s Flood because theres room to breathe and add.

Im pretty comfortable with the idea with Flood in Halo 4 since they are technically not gone, just kinda had a bit of a detour in the Milky Way.

They could do it easily.

> They could do it easily.

Even though they aren’t coded into the game?

I’m pretty sure you could add it to a new map. Not sure about adding them to the older maps though. Same with adding anything like vehicles and weapons. We’ll just have to wait and see I suppose.

It is possible on new maps. Perhaps the new map has some Flood in it?

> tsskk tsskk, they said they were doing a title update. It could be a possibility but the odds of it happening are slim to none.

Perhaps, but it can be done. Maybe if 343i see enough people asking for it, they’ll consider it?

> > They could do it easily.
>
> Even though they aren’t coded into the game?

It MIGHT not be available to those playing off of the Reach disc, but it is HIGHLY possible to play FF against the flood on the CEA disk. Just sayin.

>

halo 3 Odst had odst and engineers and they weren’t in halo 3

> > > They could do it easily.
> >
> > Even though they aren’t coded into the game?
>
> It MIGHT not be available to those playing off of the Reach disc, but it is HIGHLY possible to play FF against the flood on the CEA disk. Just sayin.

Agreed. Also it is possible to add new things to new maps anyway, just look at the Halo 3 DLC for example. We had new Forge items, snow themed vehicles and a rebalanced Hornet for Avalanche, and a golf club for most of the Mythic maps.

> > > They could do it easily.
> >
> > Even though they aren’t coded into the game?
>
> halo 3 Odst had odst and engineers and they weren’t in halo 3

ODST were in Halo 3. They can be seen at the beginning of The Ark is it called? Basically the level where you set foot on The Ark for the first time and see your own galaxy in the skies.

But you are correct about the Engineers.

I would like to state that a Flood Firefight could be possible for Halo: Reach.

Fans often cite that the Flood are not coded onto the Reach disc. But this new Firefight map is coming with the Halo: CEA disc. If there is going to be a Flood Firefight, the assets required for it will be on that disc. Likewise, if you just download the new CEA maps, then the assets would be on your hard drive. None of the assets would be on your Halo: Reach disc. So it doesn’t prove anything. We’ll just have to wait and see.

> > > > They could do it easily.
> > >
> > > Even though they aren’t coded into the game?
> >
> > halo 3 Odst had odst and engineers and they weren’t in halo 3
>
> ODST were in Halo 3. They can be seen at the beginning of The Ark is it called? Basically the level where you set foot on The Ark for the first time and see your own galaxy in the skies.
>
> But you are correct about the Engineers.

What i meant was you didn’t play as one along as things such as their hud and general gameplay mechanics.

yes

>

You can download it off the xbox marketplace possibly.

> > > > > They could do it easily.
> > > >
> > > > Even though they aren’t coded into the game?
> > >
> > > halo 3 Odst had odst and engineers and they weren’t in halo 3
> >
> > ODST were in Halo 3. They can be seen at the beginning of The Ark is it called? Basically the level where you set foot on The Ark for the first time and see your own galaxy in the skies.
> >
> > But you are correct about the Engineers.
>
> What i meant was you didn’t play as one along as things such as their hud and general gameplay mechanics.

Oh right… Sorry, I misunderstood you.

>

Right, I will try and clean this up for everyone.

Originally Halo 3: ODST was going to be an add-on DLC for Halo 3, until Microsoft got greedy, turned it into a retail game.

In ODST they added, new weapons, new player models and of course a new HUD.

It is totally possible to do this in Reach with just a DLC Map and one Title Update.

The Flood is completely possible but I think it may be something else.

> > > > > > They could do it easily.
> > > > >
> > > > > Even though they aren’t coded into the game?
> > > >
> > > > halo 3 Odst had odst and engineers and they weren’t in halo 3
> > >
> > > ODST were in Halo 3. They can be seen at the beginning of The Ark is it called? Basically the level where you set foot on The Ark for the first time and see your own galaxy in the skies.
> > >
> > > But you are correct about the Engineers.
> >
> > What i meant was you didn’t play as one along as things such as their hud and general gameplay mechanics.
>
> Oh right… Sorry, I misunderstood you.

It’s ok, was kinda my fault for not explaining but the game i was playing just started then so i had to just submit it.